Wake Up With Me: Morning Routine

So this is kind of a morning routine... for a really lazy day. Its a Sunday, theres snow outside and its a little crazy lol.

My dog usually wakes me up at least a half hour before I want to wake up... on this day it was wayyyy early, it was like 6:30, so I wake up, go to my living room and stay with him a little bit. Then I try to go back to my bed, he wakes me up again... it becomes a thing. Then I just stay out there and I slept while watching Sunday Morning and some of a History Channel President's day special that lets the general public know secrets about the presidents that we don't know for a reason... and I woke up again, had a sandwich and a hot chocolate, then took a bath. 

I used my Oahu shower gel from Bath and Body works. I shaved my legs with EOS's shaving cream in the Pomegranate raspberry scent. I only had a bit left so that was kind of an issue. I used a lot of the Nivea in shower moisturizer to help moisturize a little better. I also used the Loreal Moisturizing shampoo and their total repair 5 emergency recovery mask as a leave in conditioner. I shaved my legs and used the nivea stuff before rinsing it out. 

Then I went to my room and used the Vaseline advanced repair moisturizer to moisturize a little more... and that helped a bit more too. 

Then I did my hair with my Ouidad products. I've talked about how I do my hair before, its changed a little cause its short now. I only split it into 2 sections and then I use some of the Loreal Evercreame nourishing leave in spray and comb it out with a wide toothed comb and a tiny comb, just cause it does get tangly. I use the Moisture Lock leave in conditioner, the Climate Control, and the Curl recovery curl defining styling souffle. 

Then I started watching Comedy Bang Bang the tv show and waited for my hair to dry a bit. And I started writing this blog and then I explained how my dog woke me up and then I slept... 

Just kidding lol. I did brush my teeth too before I ate my bagel. And then I had lunch a little later...

And then even though it was like 3 and I wasn't going anywhere, I wanted to try out my Pixi by Petra palette again... so I did a pretty pinkish purple look with it. I used a few of the pinky satiny shades on the top row on the left, cooler side of the palette and the matte purple in the third row (first shade) in my crease and the color next to it which is a kind of satiny darker purple shade on the outer corner.

I also used Rimmel's radiance BB Cream, which I'm getting more used to. It looked okay today. I used some of the cheek colors in the middle of the palette with it too. I contoured with the last color in the third row, its a matte brownish purple and I used the first blush shade as my blush. I think I used the highlight in the second row on my cheeks and then I took a tiny tiny bit of the ELF shimmering facial whip and just kind of dotted a little bit over the other highlight and blended it in with my finger. I also used the Physicians Formula Nude Wear concealer under my eyes and I set it with a matte white powder from the palette. And I took my Rimmel Scandaleyes in nude under my eyes and my Rimmel Wonderlash Mascara for my lashes.

And I think that was it. I used the Urban Decay Primer Potion on my eyes too.

And yeah, that's it. This is too much make up for doing nothing, but I totally couldn't resist using this palette again. I don't think the look turned out as well as my look yesterday.

Any purple or berry type of palette you have can give you a really similar eye make up look if you can't find this kit. But if you have it, this looks pretty good.

Ohhh and I used my ELF Matte Lipstick in Natural on my lips.

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments