Best Luxury Products Under $25

So I've seen this done before... and I think its kind of brilliant. I love High End brands, but I also love not spending a lot of money... so here is stuff for both! Lol.

I'm going to start out with Lip products because, everyone loves a good lipstick right? And yeah $20ish dollars is a lot for a lipstick, but I feel like lipstick is a good thing to splurge on because it goes on your mouth. I tried some lipsticks at the drugstore once that smelled rancid, and since then I've been going more toward high end options.

The best deal that you can find at sephora and Ulta are the Stila Lip Glaze trios. These have 3 lip glosses that are a good size for around $15. $5 for a lipgloss isn't bad, thats like drugstore price range. I love these, I have 6 of them and I've almost used up the first 3 that I purchased because I used them so often. I feel good knowing that these are products I actually will use up.

Another good lipgloss is the Buxum Full On Lip Polish... or whatever they're called. All the ones I have are in the line that have the girls names on them. I really like these a lot, they have soooo many shades and finishes to choose from and they are all incredibly pigmented. They give a nice plumping effect to the lips and when you first open it it smells like cupcakes. They do have a minty taste to them once you apply them to your lips, so if you don't like that, these aren't for you... but I love these. They also have good lipsticks, the ones that kind of look like pencils. I don't actually have a full size of that or anything, but I got a little kit that came with a mini lipstick and a mini lipgloss and I really love the lipstick it came with.

Both the Buxum and Stila glosses are pretty longwearing.

For lipstick I've really been liking my Too Faced Melted Peony lipstick... its super pigmented, easy to apply, longwearing and they've been coming out with new colors for this collection all the time which is great. Melted Peony is a nice pink thats more on the neutral side... but still quite pink. These smell great too, and I just really like it. I want to try more... sometime lol. Theres really a color for everyone in this collection, which is nice for a fairly new product.

And the Bite Beauty Lipsticks... I wasn't going to include these because even though I think $25 dollars is a reasonable price for a luxury product... its a little expensive for a lipstick... but these are probably the one thing that is worth the price. The formula is great, they're super pigmented and hydrating. They're made with all food grade ingredients, which is great because like I said, there are some lipsticks that smell rancid. I like knowing that what I put on my lips isn't quite as chemically if I eat some. Lol. These are the one thing I would probably really recommend over everything. I've never actually paid the full price for a full size. I got a set of 4 for $25, so if you see anything like that, snatch it up because they are amazing. I also have a double ended lipstick thats $12 and a little mini size that came in a Sephora favorites bag.

And for eyeshadows... if you don't want a full palette, just getting single eyeshadows are an okay option too. I think you get a better deal getting the palette and I just prefer palettes... but I have a single of Urban Decay's Sin because it came in a Sephora favorites bag and I really like it. Its like $18 or $20 usually. I also have a single of  Stila Kitten which came in one of their holiday sets also and its around the same price range. So if you see a look someone is doing with a certain palette and you think you can recreate it with stuff you have, but theres like one shadow you like... this is a good option. These are also popular and dupe-able colors that I actually have a full list of right (link) if you want to check it out.

I also love Urban Decay's Primer Potion... I use this almost every day and I love it. It really extends the wear of the shadows and just works super super well. I think a full size is like $20, but they have mini sizes for $12... so I just buy that because its gonna take me a while to just use the mini up. For most popular products, there is a mini size... so keep that in mind if you want something luxurious on a budget. Lol.

Other primers I love that can also be good as shadows on their own are the Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primers. I've tried a sample of the original and I wasn't a fan, but the Candlelight and Champagne primers are great and only $20. Pretty colors, work with most looks I do... great investment. Lol.

Its kind of hard to find good blushes that are on the more affordable side... but Sephora's In-Store brand has good ones. Their baked blush duos are like $17 or $18 dollars and they're really good. The packaging is a little bit faulty... but overall pigmented, easy to use, and give a nice glow to the cheeks. Its on par with brands like Benefit.

My last make up items are the Stila liners. Pretty much any liner by Stila is amazing. Their Smudgesticks are good if you're afraid of liquid liner but still want to do liner on your lid. They also work in the waterline and lower lashline. They have a bunch of fun colors. I've tried Damsel and right now I have Mint Julep... both excellent.

Their liquid liner is also probably the easiest liquid liner I've ever used. And it stays on the lid well, but it is easy to remove. I remember my friend and I swatched a couple one day and the next day we went out again and they were still on our hands! Really really nice. I just have the black one that came in that same Sephora Favorites as the other things I've mentioned. Great overall.

For skincare, I use mostly drugstore brands and they work fine, but last year I tried the Origins Charcoal Mask and it was fantastic. I tried it in a little sample pod set that came with 4 for $8, so I had 4 weeks worth of product and it worked so well. It cleared my skin almost instantly. Nothing else I've tried has done that that well. I just really like it. The full size is $25 I think and they have smaller sizes for less. This is something that you don't need much of, so a small size would take a while to use up. I kind of need this again... and will probably buy it in the near future...

For Body Care I really like the Philosophy Shower Gels. These are usually around the $17-$18 range. I think the fuller sizes are $27, but idk. I got the Spiced Gingerbread one around Christmas time at TJ Maxx and it was like $11 or $12... I don't think they have those around anymore, but if you see them at TJ Maxx, thats a cool way to buy them lol. I smelled the Almond Glaze and that smelled amazing also, but I haven't seen it since then and I regret not buying it. But yeah, if you smell something you like from these, I'm quite a fan. They make really good gifts also.

And I guess this isn't really high end, but Ulta's Body Smoothies are some of my favorites too. These come in huge sizes and they're in the $12-`$14 ish range. They always go on sale for buy two get two free or something like that too... and these are good gifts too. I like the Bath and Body Works and VS Fantasies shower gels also, but they don't last quite as long or anything like that.

And for hair, I use Ouidad products all the time. I use their Moisture Lock leave in conditioner and their Climate Control humidity protectant gel. Both good, I've been using these like every day for years... so yeah. They're good.

And thats it. This is just a fun thing if you wanted to know more affordable luxury products... yeah lol. Hope this was helpful!

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments