What's in My Shower?- February 21st 2015

So if you were to look in my shower right now, this is what you would find... that is mine. And some that I share with my sister when she's over here, but she isn't here all the time... so yeah. Lol.

I have quite a few shampoos and conditioners. What I mostly use is the L'oreal Advanced Moisture shampoo and conditioner in the blue tubes. I'm near the bottom of both of these... but I still have enough to last a while. I also have the Hair Mask in the Moisture blue tub. I also have the Total Repair 5 Emergency Mask deep conditioner that I switch back and forth with the other one. These all work well for super dry hair like mine.

I also have the Tigi Catwalk Curls Rock shampoo. This is good and it does moisturize and help me maintain my curls... its not quite as good as the L'oreal ones, but it works pretty well also. And I have the Organix Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo and conditioner. This is old, Its called OGX now... I don't really use it that much anymore. It takes me a while to use up shampoo and I feel like this isn't the same as when I first bought it... but this was good for a while and it probably works pretty well if you were to buy a new one. I like the L'oreal one a lot.

I've been using the Bath and Body Works Oahu body wash... this isn't available any longer, but I have a feeling they're bringing it back soon... they have an aloe lotion in the same fragrance on their website... which makes me think something in the scent will be available in stores again soon.

I also have a few Ulta shower gels also. I have Gingerbread Cookie, Salted Caramel, Pink Frosted Cupcake or something like that... and a couple of pumpkin spice ones also. I also have a Coconut one, but thats kind of my moms and a Pink Champagne one that is kind of my sisters. Lol.  A lot of these were gifts and we kind of share them all... so thats why I have a lot. I've been using the Oahu fragrance mist,  and since I bathe in the morning I use that to layer the scents a bit.

I also have the Skintimate Shaving Cream for Dry skin. Its in an upside down tube and its a cream formula and not a gel. I prefer creams to gels. And for my razor I use the Schick Quattro which has a little electric razor at the end. And I use razors for sensitive skin because I have sensitive skin! Easy as that.

I also have the Nivea In Shower Body Lotion for Very Dry Skin... this is one of my favorite things. I talk about it all the time, this is something I recommend highly and it really works well.

Another little luxury -type thing that really isn't much of a luxury because its affordable is the Avon Bubble Baths. These bubble up nicely and I just prefer bubble baths to showers or regular baths. If I don't have much time I'll just take a short bath... but yeah. Thats a thing I do and I recommend the Avon bubble baths cause I've been using them... for forever pretty much lol.

So that is everything I keep in my shower currently! I got this idea because Tati of Glamlifeguru on youtube just did the same thing and I thought "hey thats a good idea" cause I'm kinda running out of ideas here. Lol. I also used to love watching these videos for some reason. Idk I think its so cool! Lol. I'm weird... but apparently a lot of people do the same thing because this is a thing now.

Byee!
-Shannon

Comments