Top 10 Products Under $5

I've seen this a lot lately... and I've been doing a lot of high-end make up reviews lately... so I thought why not do this? Lol. Too much explaining? Probs. And I'm cheating because... I'm picking out the things I use the most that I would really recommend the most... and there are kind of 7 things... Mainly lip products which is the fun stuff anyway right?

1) Milani Bella Eyes Eyeshadows- These are such an amazing and affordable eyeshadow at the drugstore. I only have 3 shades... but I want more! They're really pigmented and easy to work with. If you want just an easy little one shadow look, these work pretty great. These are 3.99 at Wallgreens, I think they're slightly more than that at CVS... I usually reach for palettes over single shadows, but I get good use of these... so that says something.

2) Wet n Wild Lipsticks- I'm not exactly sure what collection this is... but I think its new and its pretty amazing. I have 2 shades. 503 C Will You Be With Me and 513 C Ready to Swoon. These are really creamy and pigmented and just glide across the lips nicely. Plus they don't really go on your teeth or anything. Always a plus. I like using Ready To Swoon all over my lips and putting Will You Be With Me as a highlight in the center of the lip... they look nice together and separately... these are just excellent... especially for the price... 89 cents!

3) Elf Baked Highlighters- These are an affordable gem that may not be available at drugstores, but I think they're showing up at more places. I found mine at Harmon. These are super great, pigmented shimmery highlights. They all show up really well on the skin and its just a nice little highlight. They have one thats a whiteish color and a couple that are more pinky. My favorite one is called blush gems and thats more pinky, but all of them are really good. And these are $3!

They also have a cream highlight that I just bought on sale at target for 70 cents... what? That might be easier to find, but they also might be discontinuing it.

4) Wet N Wild eye palettes- These are really awesome. They have different palettes. They range from like 2.99-4.99. The trios are 2.99 or 3.99 I think, the 5 pans are a dollar more and the 8 pans are a dollar more than that... the 8 pans might be 5.99... not really sure... but the trios and 5 pans are fantastic and are definitely under $5. I have the Silent Treatment trio and the Angels in Aubergine 5 pan... the Angels in Aubergine was Limited edition unfortunately... but the formula of their current 5 pans has been upgraded to the quality of this, and there are often similarities in a lot of the collections. This is a pinky smokey palette. The Silent Treatment is permanent.

5) Rimmel Scandal Eyes Kohl Eyeliners- I use these almost everyday. These are really creamy and they stay in the waterline quite well really. I use the nude one all the time. I have a blue one and a black one also. These are my favorite eyeliners and I love them. I think these are around 3.50... super affordable. Super high quality.

6) Maybeline Babylips- I really like these because they're just pigmented enough and they're super easy to apply, they don't get on your teeth or anything. I used these a lot for my improv class cause it was natural looking and just really easy to apply on the go and everything. If you travel a lot, these are good for you. Plus they're moisturizing like a lip balm. Really good. I wish they had these when I was in High School because I would have probably liked to wear these a lot.

7) Elf Matte Lipsticks - These are really great. As the Matte Lip trend is becoming more popular, a lot of drugstore brands have brought out some good comfortable matte lipsticks. I will say, these aren't as comfy as I thought when I first applied them... maybe my lips are just a little dryer than they used to be. Idk either way they are easy to apply and pigmented. They also last a pretty long time. I like them a lot. The packaging is great because you don't need to sharpen them or anything, but they do have a little sharpener if you want a more precise application. Pretty great.

8) Nyx Butter Glosses- I'm pretty sure these are usually 4.99. I'm not sure if they're more depending on what drugstore you get them. These are pigmented and glossy and not super sticky but a little sticky. These aren't longwearing or anything, but they don't slip on the lips and get on the teeth or anything. They also smell really great.

And I'm not sure how easy these are to find, but I love the Mood gloss in the romantic shade. It starts off clear and then goes pink... really really pretty. I love it.

9) Jordana Fabuliner- I got this when it was on sale at walgreens and it was ridiculously cheap. It was like a dollar I think... lol I don't know how much it is regularly but I'm pretty sure its under $5 and it gets a really precise line. I think the Kat Von D and Stila liquid liners are a little bit more precise, but it does come pretty dang close.

10) Freeman Face Masks- These are something I use almost every day and I honestly prefer these over the glamglow mask I tried. I have the Charcoal mask, the Brightening mask and the Avacado mask. All great. The Charcoal is a little harsh and I do prefer the Origins Charcoal one... but this is still really amazing. All of the Freeman masks I've tried are really great. Plus, they don't test on animals! Which is always cool!

So that is everything! I may have a look coming up featuring all these products and some other products around the $5 range... Check back on Tuesday for that!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments