Celebrity Make Up Looks and Fashion that I've been digging lately

Sooo this is a little random... but again I wanted to test out a product... and I didn't yet today... so I thought this might be a fun thing to post. The Oscars are coming up soon, and I'm sure I'll have more to say about the make up and fashion choices... but right now I'll just post some litttle things I like that celebrities have been rocking lately.

First off Paulina Vega aka the Miss Universe winner for 2015, Miss Colombia had this beautiful make up look when she went on Kelly and Michael after her win... a few months ago... that I just thought looked really cool. I linked the interview there if you want to click on it, it isn't as noticeable on the computer as it was when it was on the actual talk show... she just had this gorgeous bronze eyeshadow on that just worked so well with her. It worked great with her skin tone and I think it would work well with other skin tones also. To me it looked like something I could re-create with the Coastal Scents Revealed Palette... if you have the Naked 1 or 2 or the Lorac Pro palette, that might work also. There is also a Stila Shade that is in their In The Light Palette and in their new Noveou Natural palette that works well. For more affordable options, Maybeline's Bad to the bronze with Loreal's Amber Rush infallible color would work well. With just a slightly darker brown in the crease. I loved it. Her lip color was like a really nice nude gloss too. Really dug it.

Another look I really liked was Miley Cyrus's look during her performance at the SNL 40th anniversary show. It was a pretty natural looking grey smokey eye. She had a very light color on her lids with a tiny bit of sparkle in it, and then some grey and black in her crease. Her lip color was kind of a pinkish redish color... it went with it very well because the eye look and the lips weren't too over the top... but its like "ohh this is kind of a smokey eye with a bold lip thats cool." Thats kind of the way to get away with both I think. I couldn't see a video that looked really good, but the performance is on Hulu, you can look it up. I think it'd be easy to recreate this with the Too Faced Boudoir eyes palette because that also has lighter greys and you can get a nice soft smokey eye.

Another thing I've been obsessed with is Mindy Lahiri's Peacoat on The Mindy Project. You can see it right here or in the scene of the episode where she's talking to her brother. Its a really pretty blue and green design with a lot of stripes and I just really dig it. I really wonder where it is from because its just so cute! I think she wore a pink one like that earlier in the season? Maybe I feel like I've also seen this in Pink... there is usually a place on the fox website that shows outfits and things they wear on the show and let you buy them... I probably can't afford anything on that site or the coat... but its pretty right? I need to make a note to look for that on sales/in more affordable stores. Lol. They possibly have stuff like that at Old Navy... idk. Lol.

And last but not least... on Marry Me in the episode Friend Me, I believe... Annie was wearing an adorable pair of pajamas with different city landmarks on it and they are really really cute! Here is a picture
These are actually from Victoria Secret and I own the exact same ones! I was so excited I tweeted Casey Wilson (who plays Annie) and the show. Apparently a lot of people were tweeting Casey because she made a comment about all the feedback from her pajamas and the show said I was "A pajama style star." Lol. Casey Wilson is super nice on twitter and will actually read tweets and comment them... always super nice. 

Also I saw a website called worn on TV that lists items worn on TV... I know what I'm doing the rest of the night... lol. 

Byeee! Hope this was helpful! 
-Shannon

Comments