Lorac Pro I Love Brunch Sunday Funday Makeup Look

So I've been using this palette a lot this week... and not necessarily loving it... but I think this look will actually last on my eyelids... so we'll see what happens! Lol. I really like the look this created and that's pretty much whats been happening... but then the thing doesn't last very long!

Face 

Primer Smashbox Primer Water

Foundation Too Faced Born This Way

Blush Milani Luminoso

Highlight Urban Decay Sin

Eyes 

Primer Elf Primer and Liner Sealer

Shadow Lorac I love Brunch Pro Palette. I started with Sunday Funday all over the lid. In the Outer Corner I used the shade Bloody Mary and in the inner corner I went with Moonlight. For the crease I used Hot Sauce and then the browbone I used Pancakes!

Liners Colourpop Honeydude on the waterline and Jesse's Girl Liquid Liner for where you do liquid liner lol.

Mascara Tarte Opening Act and then the Ulta Amped Lashes Mascara

Lips Makeup Geek Plush Matte Liquid Lipstick in Beach Bunny

And that is everything!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments