Makeup Look #2: Jouer Essential Matte and Shimmer Palette

Face: 

Primer- Smashbox Primer Water

Foundation Elf Flawless Finish

Blush Milani Rose blush in Tea Rose

Highlight Becca Rose Quartz

Eyes: 

Primer- Maybelline Master Eye Studio Matte Primer

Shadows Jouer Essential Matte and Shimmer Palette... can't remember exactly what I used... but there was a light shimmery color on the lid, a darker brown on the outer corner (it shattered in my palette and I'm trying to get rid of the color... it mostly just got all over my bed. Not fun!) and a matte brown in the crease.

Mascara- Fiona Stiles Iconic Voluminous Mascara

Waterline- Honeydude from Colourpop

Lips: November from Colourpop Ultra Satin

Hope you guys liked this look! Super easy look just for seeing my sister and my baby niece! I really like the Jouer palette... but it kind of has some hardpan issues I think. Which stinks! Especially since the shadows are so soft in general. Idk. Maybe there's something I can do... maybe it isn't hardpan... but it is messy!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments