Frugal Friday: $50 Makeup Llook w/ things you can find at Target

So... this isn't super Frugal... but here's a thought: You're kind of new to doing makeup and you have some sort of party or event going on and you have a $50 Target Gift Card! This happened to me one time... I was going to a bar with people I went to Grade School with and I had some makeup at the time... but I needed a foundation and some lipsticks and stuff... so I went to Target with my gift card and got some stuff! It was good because at the time I was working... but I only had like $4 and I was using that for the bar. Lol. So... this stuff isn't what I got... but its good stuff for a beginner look. Idk if this is all in stores... it's not all at my Target store... so this wouldn't have worked that time... but it's still easy to get everything all in one place.

I did the math and it was about $52... might be more or less depending on the state and stuff. That was without tax and it might cost different in store vs. online or something... either way. This is pretty good.


Face: 


Primer- Maybelline Master Prime Blur and Illuminate

Foundation- Elf Flawless Finish

Blush- I was going to use Covergirl Soft Mink... but I thought I would Multi Task a little bit and go into the Pixi ItsJudyTime ItsEyetime Get the Look Palette. I used the shade Brick, which is a matte orangey color... and I really like this! I'll see  what it looks like at the end of the day... but this is a pretty blush color! 

Highlight- Again from the ItsEyeTime Palette I used the shade Snowflake. It looked really pretty on top! 

Eyes: 




Primer- Elf ShadowLock

Shadows- Back into the ItsJudyTime Palette... I used Bubbly all over the lid. In the crease I mostly used Tutu with a little bit of Good Morning mixed in there. For the outer corner I used Getaway and then I used Night Night as a liner on my upper lashline and I actually put a little bit of Getaway on the inner part of my lowerlashline and Night Night on the outer corner.

Mascara- L'oreal Voluminous Mascara

Lips: I was just going to use the Essence Lip Liner and I was going to use Satin Mauve... but then that wasn't really doing anything for me so I put Essence Wear Berries on top. When I did the original calculations I had the Soft Mink and not the Lipstick... I think the lipsticks Under $3... maybe around $2... but I'm not sure.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments