Skin and Hair Care Caddies

So I thought this would be cool. I have this little container in the bathroom that has all the skincare stuff I use in there and one in my bedroom with all the skin and haircare I use in here before going to bed... so I thought why not share these with you guys!

Bathroom 
I have all of this in a plastic box from Dollar tree. It's broken but it works fine for this.... so I like that a lot.

First off is Baby Shampoo. I just use Johnson and Johnson. This is what my eye doctor recommended for washing off my eye makeup. I have a stye that is chronic, so it comes back every once and a while unfortunately... but I haven't gotten any recently and I've been good with using this to remove my eye makeup.

Then I have the Simple Micellar Water. I use this after just to make sure all my face makeup is removed. This works well enough for me... I haven't tried any other micellar waters... but this gets the makeup off my face and the cleanser I use usually helps remove it further as well.

And that cleanser is the Purity Made Simple Cleanser. I love this stuff. This is just great. I use this at night and I don't usually wash my face in the day to be honest... but I think maybe I should. If I do I use the Simple Moisturizing face wash and I have that in a solo cup because it leaks. So that is in here as well!

I have my Body Shop Tea Tree Toner. This is great! I don't think I've tried another toner... but I noticed a difference when I started using this. So that's good.

I also have scrubs... I have 3 in here. One is a Boscia Powder exfoliator that I got as a point perk... doesn't look like this is on the sephora website anymore... so maybe it was discontinued. I also have the Garnier Charcoal Scrub and the St. Ive's Mask and Scrub. These are all pretty good.

For a mask I have the L'oreal Charcoal Brightening mask. I did a review on that here.

I keep my Brush Cleaning matt from Real Techniques here... but I usually do end up washing my brushes in my room... it still works here I guess.

I keep an elf brush there in case I want to use it with the mask... doesn't really work for this one though.

I have a chapstick from my dentist office and some little exfoliating face washcloth thingies and some dupes for the Makeup Erasers from the drugstore.

And that's it for there.

Bedroom 
I have 2 of my Ouidad products here. The Moisture Lock and the Climate Control. I use another one too, but that I keep in a drawer because it doesn't really fit there.

I have the Elf Moisturizer here. This is a good one that I think would work for all skin types. I need to use that more in the mornings especially.

 Then I have a L'oreal Extraordinary hair oil. I used to use this all the time, then I discovered the One n Only... and I think I ran out of the one n only and still need to repurchase that... hmmm. Anyway this is really good.

The Tarte Maricuja Oil... I haven't been very good with my skincare routine and my face is showing it... so I need to get to using that a little more.

The Elf Night Cream which I love. It is very easy to go through... but it works really well.

The Bumble and Bumble Dry Shampoo... which I haven't used in forever... but I should remember to try and use tonight since I'm not washing my hair.

I have a Black Cherry Merlot hand cream in here. That smells sooooo good.

I have an anti- itch lotion from Ulta that is very good for sensitive skin. I have a Cortizone Anti Itch cream in here also.

I have the Origins Drink Up Overnight Mask... which I haven't used in a while. Maybe I'll use it tomorrow night (tonight I'm using the L'oreal one.)

An Ultra Hydrating Eye Gel from a brand called Toulon. My friend got me this for my birthday and I really like it.

And the Living Proof PhD Styling treatment. I used to like this a lot... I should use it more.

And I have some random samples... idk what they are for even.

I have a Baby Shampoo bottle in here too. This came with a pump and then the pump broke and it was causing a mess in the bathroom... so I was just going to keep this as a back up... but I use it for my eyes sometimes in here and I clean my brushes with this one instead of the eye one.



Last but not least... probably most importantly of all... I have a finger puppet of Alexander Hamilton.

Hope you guys liked this! Let me know what you think!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments