Haul- January and February 2017

Alrighty! Little haul... this is collective from whatever I could remember I bought after my last haul.

Ulta
The Fiona Stiles Artist Palette! This was one of my favorite things last month. It's just really a nice, neutral palette. It doesn't look like much... but there's a lit you can do with it. It's a great everyday palette... but it also works well for a smokey eye and it works well for an all matte look if you wanted to do a bold lip or something. I really like this! I got this when Ulta was offering Bonus points and I had a gift card... and they had free shipping over $35. So that was all good!

I also got another gift card to Ulta and I got some more stuff. I got the Lorac Pro I love Brunch Palette. This just looked really unique and the swatches don't look like much... but I really like the looks that I've seen with it. As of writing this I haven't used it yet... but I'm very excited to try it.

I also got some of the Ulta brand Bath products from their Romance Line. They had a special that was 3 for $15 or something... So I got the Body Wash, the Shimmering Body Oil and the Whipped Luxe Body Cream... all in the Vanilla Caramel scent, which is called Sweet Fantasy... to me the body wash and oil smell a little bit like Jelly Beans... not exactly what I was expecting... but I still like them. I'm happy.

I also decided to order because they had a 4 hour beauty break with a Laura Gellar Gift Set. I really like all of the Laura Gellar Stuff that I have tried... and I wanted to try more... so this was perfect! It came with a baked eyeshadow in the shade Amethyst, a baked highlight in the shade Golden Rose (which I think used to be Portofino... not sure though.), plus an I-Care Waterproof eyeliner in Gunmetal and an Italian Marble Lipstick in the shade Strawberry Toffee. It all came in a gorgeous makeup bag too... which I was really excited about. For a freebie thing... I love this! The makeup bag is amazing, I love the lipstick and I really like the highlight too. As of writing this I haven't tried the eyeliner or the shadow... but it was worth it just for those three things... it was free, if I only used the bag I'd be happy!

And I went in store one day because they had a bunch of Hot Buys... I only picked up one of the Hot Buy's... but I got quite a few things.

The Hot buy that I picked up was the Bareminerals Lash Domination which was 30% off. I love this mascara. Haven't used it in a while, but I needed a new mascara soon anyway... I always get nervous when I don't have a back up... and I think I have 1 back up besides this... but now I have a couple lol.

Speaking of mascara, Ulta's in store brand was having a deal where you could get a free makeup bag if you bough $21.50 worth of Ulta Brand products... and I had been wanting to try some things anyway so I got the Mascara Primer... this claims to have a blue tint to enhance eyes... we'll see what that works out like... but I want to compare this to the Tarte Opening Act Primer... so I will do that sometime. I also got the Nude Matte Eyeshadow Primer... I need to find a good primer and I've heard good things about this one.

And in the mystery bag that came for free with those things I got another sample of the Nude Matte Eye Primer... on the website it says its full sized... but in the bag its noticeably smaller than the one that I bought... so I call shenanigans on that one... The Amped Lashes mascara which I really like, the matte lipstick in Petal which is limited edition and really pretty, A brow tint... which I've been kind of excited to try. I've almost bought this so many times... but my brows don't need much tinting... I think this will be good still. An Eye Shadow Palette with the shades Lace, Charm, Nostalgia, Vintage, Delicate and Seaside. This palette swatched really really nice, so I'm excited. A cheek palette with a fresh glow highlighter and nude pink blush. Eye Makeup remover pads that are oil free. A lip gloss stain in Treason... which is a really bad name if you ask me... lol. A dual Eyeliner in Magesty and Smoke, which looked really nice. A blush brush... which I probably won't use.... A pencil sharpener... which is always handy. A coupon for $5 off of $15 ulta purchase, which is awesome. And a makeup bag... which kind of smells and its a little ugly... snakeskin... not my style really, but I'll use it I'm sure.

I also got the Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter Liquid Eyeshadow in Kitten Karma... I couldn't hold out on this any more after swatching it... it is beautiful and I can't wait to use it. The swatch lasted very long on my hand too... so that was really nice.

And then Ulta had another 20% off coupon including Prestige and Fragrance... Plus 5x the points on smash box... sooo I got the Smashbox Primer Oil and the Ariana Grande Sweet as Candy Rollerball. I think I want to buy the Olypea perfume from Paco Rabonne as well... but I want to smell it a few times and I didn't really have the money at the time... so maybe I'll wait till a free gift with purchase or something... maybe not... lol. I'll see what happens. I want to rack up my points to get to $125 so that I can have a shopping spree next 20% off sale (I'm close!) But... we'll see what happens lol. I'm not in need of it right now I just kind of want something a little different... but I'm happy with what I ended up buying in the first place. Lol. I like the Primer Oil so far... and the Ariana Grande Rollerball is really nice!

Colourpop 
I made a colourpop order too recently for some of their pressed shadows. I got Paper Tiger, Wait For it, Stay Golden, Top Notch, Come and Get it, and Note To Self. These are all really really nice. I was super impressed with the quality of these shadows. I also picked up the Ultra Matte Lipstick in Are n B. This is a really pretty purple color. I'll probably do a look with this color soon!

Target 
They have a new collection with Baublebar... which I thought was really exciting! I've always wanted Earcrawlers and I've looked at Baublebar's a bunch of times... but never actually got any. So you just put these on your ear like a regular earring and then it looks like the diamonds are crawling up your ear. I think it's cool. They give 2 of the crawlers and 2 regular studs... I usually wear a crawler and a stud cause I like the way it looks with one crawler and I only have the one piercing, but it's pretty cool either way.

I also got a choker... this is a little tight for me... I think I'm going to take some links from another necklace and add to it... or I'll buy some from Michaels or something... but this is nice. It says black on the website... this looks blue to me.

I also really really wanted the ItsJudyTime ItsEyesTime Get The Look Palette by Pixi... and this was not available at my Target and it was not shipping for the longest time... I was actually wanting to use a gift card that I've had since last year... but I kind of gave up and bought the Baublebar Jewelry the day before... and then the very next day when I was stalking the site I was able to order it... go figure! I was really really excited and this is a beautiful, versatile palette! You can do warm looks, but there are also some cooler smokey shades. I used this today for eyeshadow, blush and highlight... I posted that look here sometime in the recent past... lol. It's a really nice palette... definitely shades that are right up my ally... and Judy picked out the cutest names for the shades. Lol. I really like it... considering  buying the lip palette... you'll know by the end of this haul... lol.

And because the Judytime palette was $24 and you need $25 for free shipping... I got an Essence Lip Liner in In The Nude. It's a pretty nude color, I like these a lot. So that was good!

Harmon 

I went in for shaving gel... and I ended up getting one other thing too. The first thing I got was the Hamon Smoothing Shave Gel. I used something else before that I liked a lot... and I'll have a blog on that soon... but this time I ended up getting this one and I like it a lot! It gets a really really close shave and that's just really nice. I like it a lot!

I also got the Dr. Teals Relax and Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Foaming Bath. It smells really really nice! It's very relaxing. I get migraines and this I think will help me with those... I used to use the Soothing Baby Vapor Bath by Johnson and Johnson... but I like this a little bit more... so yeah.

Bath and Body Works 

So I have a ton of coupons for Bath and Body Works... so hopefully I'll get to use some more... but right now I got 2 of the White Mocha Kiss Body Washes from the Tutti Dolce Line. I love this scent! It's so so good! I really liked it right away! I also got one of the Body Creams in that scent and one of the Creamy body washes.

And I picked up one shower gel from the Golden Honey Praline Line... I have a feeling this will smell really great in the bath... so I kind of want to pick up more... but again... lots of coupons! So I hopefully will sometime before they expire. Lol.

That is the end of the haul! Sorry for no makeup look today... my eyes are feeling a little better... but I wanted to get this up just in case!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments