After Dark Sundays: Blue Makeup Look

Alright I opted to do a crazy look today... lets see what happens!

Face 



Primer Smashbox Primer Water

Foundation Fiona Stiles Luminous Foundation Concentrate

Blush Becca Watermelon Moonstone (Beach Tint Shimmer Souffle)

Highlight The smaller liquid version of Opal with  the applicator

Eyes 

I look so red in this one! Lol. 

Primer- Elf Shadow Lock Eyelid Primer in Pearl

Shadow- I put Fringe all over the lid... and that scared me a little, even though it looked nice... so I put Alter on the inner corner... and then I went into the Too Faced Natural Matte and I used Cashmere Bunny in the crease. And I liked how that looked!

Mascara Fiona Stiles Ultimate Lash Icon

Lips- Essence Wish Me A Rose and Revlon Superlustrous in Blushing Mauve

Comments