Monday Must Haves + Makeup Look 2.13.17

Best products of the week! Here we go!

1) Fiona Stiles Artist Palette- I've used this quite a lot so far... haven't had it for that long, but I really like the looks I've been doing with it, and I just think it's a super useful palette! It is pretty much mistake free makeup! It's sort of lightly pigmented... but easy to use. The mattes blend really well and the shimmers are nice too. It's nice because you can get a very easy neutral look or a soft and smokey look. It's a very nice basic neutral palette and I've been loving it. I have one look with it... I'll be doing one today and I have another one on Wednesday I believe.

2) Wet n Wild Megalast Catsuit Matte Liquid Lipsticks- These are really really nice! Especially for the price! These last all day and they just look really nice! I only have 2 colors, but they have a really really nice color range... I'm just so impressed with how these wear. There are so many high end liquid lipsticks that don't even wear as long as these or as nicely as these. I just really really like this formula and I want more of them... I want all of them kind of lol! These are nice!

3) Fiona Stiles Ultimate Lash Icon Mascara- I thought that this was going to be dried out this week... but then I started using it again and shaking it up a little bit... and it was actually really good! I'm glad I kept on trying to get this one because it worked really nice! Worked just as well... so it was really nice! I liked this a lot.

4) Bath and Body Works Velvet Sugar- This is a really good scent. I've been using it all this week for a Fragrance Freak Friday... it's a good one! Coming soon to a Scribbles About Beauty Near You!

And that is it! Onto the makeup look... which will probably be quite easy since there are only 3 makeup products here! Lol.

Makeup Look! 

Face 

Primer Smashbox Primer Water

Foundation Fiona Stiles Illuminating Foundation Concentrate

Concealer- Maybelline Better Skin

Contour- Sculpt from the Tartiest Pro Glow Palette. 

Blush- Underrated from Lorac Unzipped Cheeks Palette 

Highlight- Fire from the Tartiest Contour Palette... I think. Lol.

Eyes

Primer- Elf Primer and Liner Sealer Primer

Shadows- The Fiona Stiles Palette... I'll post a picture of what I used.

Liners- Jesse's Girl Brown Liquid Liner and Honeydude from Colourpop

Mascara- Fiona Stiles Ultimate Lash Icon

Lips- Give Me Mocha from Wet N Wilds catsuit line

The makeup look doesn't look great tbh... it just didn't last that long... it was alright though... I took these pictures a few hours too late.



Comments