After Dark Sundays: Purple Look with the Urban Decay After Dark Palette

So during Makeup Look February, I thought I would dedicate Sundays to the Urban Decay After Dark Palette... mostly because I just bought this palette and I just haven't been super into it. It isn't bad quality, I don't mind that it doesn't have matte shadows in it... I just wasn't as excited about it when I got it home as when I swatched it in store.

Face: 


Primer- Maybelline Master Face Studio Blur and Illuminate

Foundation- Elf Flawless Finish

Blush- The Bottom Left shade of the Elf Powder Blush Palette

Highlight- Anastasia Glow kit in Gleam and the shade Starburst in that palette.

Powder- Bareminerals Mineral Veil

Setting Spray- Smashbox Primer Water
Little bit more of a close up 

Eyes: 

Primer- Elf... just the regular primer in the tube.

Shadows- First I went in the crease with the darkest purple color in the Kat Von D Shade n Light Plum Quad. Then I used Backfire from Urban Decay After Dark Palette a lll over the lid. And in the outer corner I used Lounge, which is a pretty duochromey color... and for the inner corner I used Alter. On the browbone I used the white color in the Kat Von D Shade n Light Plum. I also tried building up some of the Lounge shade with the Makeup Revolution Liquid Primer... didn't work super well... but it helps.

Liquid Liner- Jesse's Girl Black. It should be noted I did a PERFECT job on my left eye... and then I got to my right eye and things got crazy.

Waterline- Colourpop Hondeydude

Mascara- L'oreal Voluminous

lips are worn off by now lol. 

Lips 

Liner- Nyx Slide on Glide on in Sugar Glass

Lipstick - Revlon Champagne on Ice

Gloss- Too Faced Sweet Peach Lip Oil in Peachsicle. I like this, but this is my favorite way of wearing it.

Comments