Monday Musts + A Makeup Look

So I'm going to try to do a new makeup look with some of these products in my Monday Musts... I don't want to stop with Monday Musts because I love them... but it's kind of hard to showcase them in a way that I haven't already done on one of these posts... so just keep that in mind!

1) Urban Decay After Dark Palette- I'm going to be using this for a post every Sunday... so this won't be the palette I'm using right now. I loved the way it swatched in store... I even did a Swatch Sunday on it... but I just wasn't all that into it when I actually tried it out for myself. The quality wasn't bad... but I didn't need it and I felt bad buying it... but it is a really good palette and I am loving it now that I'm getting good use out of it with this makeup look challenge. And it's just good. It isn't something I needed at all... but I do love it and I am having fun using it... so I'm glad that I do!

2) Maybelline 24K Nudes Palette- This I was actually pretty surprised at! I really liked the look that I did with this palette... It was kind of tricky to get it to the level of pigmentation that I got it too on Friday's look... but I totally think it's worth it. I really really like this palette and I really liked the regular Maybelline Nudes too. This is nice and kind of different! I just really really like it! This is probably what I'll use for the makeup look!

3) Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in Gleam- This is a highlight palette that I haven't used for quite a while... I got it around this time last year and I loved it... and it just sort of got put to the side... and no one should put Gleam in the Corner! It's amazing! I busted a shade but it repressed really really well. It's just a nice palette... can't believe I needed to shop my stash for this!

4) Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer- Another thing I can't believe I had to shop my stash for! This bronzer is amazing, it is definitely my favorite... possibly one of my favorites ever from the drugstore... and I just really like it. It works for a contour or a bronze... I just like it a lot! I don't always use bronzer... but this is one I've been using a lot lately!

5) Milani Romantic Rose Blush- These blushes are so subtle and so so pretty! I love all milani blushes... again... kind of surprised to shop my stash for this! But it was pretty amazing when I did! It's a great everyday barely there blush. So subtle and pretty... and you can sort of cheat a contour with this also.

6) L'oreal Voluminous Mascara- I have a Frugal Friday on this set for March. It's such a nice mascara though! Very long wearing for me and just gives a lot of volume. Not sure if I like it quite as much as the Telescopic... but it is a wetter formula, so it does work well for lasting a long time in the tube.

7) Revlon Superlustrous Lipstick in Champagne on Ice+ Too Faced Sweet Peach Lip Oil in Peachsicle- I just really like this combo on the lips! The Lip oil on its own is a little light... so together this just makes a really nice glossy, neutral lip. It's just a nice lip combo... kind of long wearing... it'll disappear if you eat Pizza Rolls, but it still leaves some moisture to the lips and it just looks really pretty and it feels nice on the lips.



Makeup Look: 

This was pretty quick and easy.

Face: 

Primer- Maybelline Masterprime Blur and Illuminate

Foundation Fiona Stiles Illuminating

Blush Milani Romantic Rose

Bronzer- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer

Highlight- Mimosa from Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow kit in Gleam


Eyes: 




Primer- Elf  Pearl Primer

Shadows- Maybelline 24K Nudes... here are the colors I used...

Sorry its a little bit dark... basically the shimmery champagne on the lid, the green on the outer corner, the matte brown on top in the crease, the matte nude on top for the browbone and the white color with a little bit of shimmer in the inner corner. 


Liner- Colourpop Honeydude in waterline

Mascara L'oreal Voluminous

Lips: The Too Faced  Peach Lip Oil on its own (not with the revlon lipstick.)

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments