Makeup Look February- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette + Drugstore Face Products!

Alright! So I was trying to think of something else to do... I think my goal with this month is to use as many palettes as I can... so yeah. I know this is an everyday palette for a lot of people... I kind of go in phases! So yeah.

Face: 



Primer- Smashbox Primer Water... this is the only high end thing I used though! Lol!

Foundation- Elf Flawless Finish

Bronzer- Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer... this is just the best!

Blush- Milani Berry Amore

Highlight- Cover Fx Celestial Highlight Drops and Colourpop Churro.

Eyes 

Primer- Elf Primer and Liner Sealer

Shadows- It's easier if I just show a picture. I don't know the names because I have the older version of the Chocolate Bar palette when they didn't print the names on the package.


Liner- Nyx Gilded in the waterline.

Mascara- Fiona Stiles Ultimate Lash Icon

And that is everything! Hope you guys like this!

Lips- Jouer Noisette


I also added a little bit of the highlight I used from the eyeshadow palette on my nose and upper lips before I put my lipstick on. Really liked that!


Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments