Best Non- Makeup Valentines Day Gifts for Her

I thought this would be a fun thing to do so yeah! Here's my non-makeup Valentine's day gift ideas for ladies. It isn't really that last minute... but you'll probably be able to find these in time!

Perfume is always a good one! If you're a guy and you're significant other likes a certain perfume or if you like it on her or if you just like the way it smells at all really, that would be a good gift to get her! There are the sephora sampler sets if you wanted to do that instead... this will of corse lead to another trip to sephora to redeem the voucher for the perfume... so keep that in mind too. If you're going to be a grumpy guy about going to sephora sometime in the future... maybe just get her a regular perfume!

Right now Ulta and Sephora have lots of skincare sampler sets also... those are always great for trying out a ton of high end skincare that she might not buy for herself otherwise.

Or you could go to the drugstore and get your own skincare kit. There are lots of great masks from the drugstore. Freeman has a chocolate Strawberry mask that would be cute for Valentines Day. There are lots of inexpensive sheet masks that would make great presents if you just stocked up on those. You could really personalize it with some body and foot care stuff as well. I personally like the Suave Adore Forever Body Wash. That's a sexy scent thats a little different from things from bath and body works. Some lip balms and stuff. If you can find the Tsum Tsum lip balms, those are super cute and you can get her favorite Disney Character or something. There's a lot of minion stuff too, if your girl is like me and loves minions and Disney. Lol.

Nail Polish would always be super cute. If you got a girl like a nice manicure/ pedicure set with like a pumice or something that would be super super nice and thoughtful. As far as polishes go Zoya is great... Target's Defy and Inspire, Sinful Colors has good ones... there's a lot you can find.

Jewelry... my motto is if your girl is 21 or over... don't get her something from Forever 21. Lol. Maybe it's just me being a snob... I don't really care, chances are your girlfriend is also a snob and would rather have something from Alex and Ani than Forever 21. Lol. Alex and Ani is definitely the way to go. They have a super super cute Valentine's Day collection that you can buy me if you're secretly in love with me anyone reading this... It doesn't have to break the bank too much, everything there is like $28 and up... so spend $28 on your girl at least. Lol.

Betsey Johnson is another one of my favorite designers. Her designs are very girly and something that most women like. I always get compliments when I'm wearing a Betsey Johnson bag. She has one that's sort of quilted that looks like a Chanel bag and she has some bigger ones. For designer stuff, it isn't usually all that expensive... it goes on sale a lot... If you have one of the red pins from Macy's you can get a big discount... don't be cheap! Lol. She has handbags and jewelry so... there's a lot to choose from. It's kind of cutesy and girly but she has stuff with like skulls and stuff on it too, so if your girlfriend likes that, that would be good.

Bath and Body Works! Buy 3 get 2 or 3 free usually, you could buy a whole line of good smelling stuff and then get some hand sanitizes and it'd be super super nice. You could also go to Lush... but I'm not big into the herbal-y smells and the sales people in there can be intimidating... so that's something to get if you feel like it... but you don't have to get that for me if you're secretly in love with me. I'm fine with Bath and Body works... or one of those Bath Bombs that they have at ulta and harmon... sometimes they come in nice sets... those would be super nice.

And chocolate. I'm pretty simple, as long as there is milk chocolate I'm happy... not the biggest fan of dark chocolate I do like White Chocolate... but buy me milk chocolate. It'd be nicer to get it from a fancy candy shop... but it would all make me happy.

I like how I just decided that by "for Her" I mean for me and I don't have a boyfriend and I'm just sort of telling you what to buy... just in case I have any stalkers. Lol. This is bad.

Anyway... makeup brushes maybe? If you can find those Oval Moda ones from Walmart, that's something women want. Also maybe if you know she likes something a t-shirt from that thing? Like Hamilton or Minions... idk just ideas. Maybe Hamilton tickets? Even if she's seen it already just a few weeks ago... lol just some ideas. Broadway shows are always super nice gifts.

OKAY! So those are what I want for Valentine's day that I think your girlfriend would like. I'm also 100% joking any time it sounds like I'm joking. so if you're like "Is this girl serious?" I'm not.

Comments