Haircare Routine for Curly Hair

My haircare routine doesn't change too often. I've been switching the shampoo every once and a while and sometimes I add a product if I have a sample of it... I added one step recently that's kind of changed things... so yeah! This is kind of the same, but kind of new. I'm sure I've done haircare routines on my blogs before!

First I use the Tresseme Beauty Full Reverse Washing Conditioner and Shampoo. This has 2 steps, You start with Step 1 which is the conditioner. That  has a pump, so it's easy to tell the difference from the shampoo if you aren't looking at the bottle. I leave that in for a little bit and then I rinse it off and I go to step 2 which is the shampoo... and then I rinse that off.

When I'm out of the bath, usually I wait a little while to use my styling products, but I still like having my hair wet while I put these in. I use some of the Ouidad styling products. I start off with the Moisture Lock leave in conditioner. I do the "Rake and Shake" technique that Ouidad suggests. You basically run your fingers through your hair (in a rake-like fashion) and then you shake the hair to let it all the curls fall into place. Then I do the same thing with the Climate Control Humidity Gel, and then the Curl Defining Hair Souffle.

That is pretty much it, but before bed I put on something called the "Slapp." My sister got me this for Christmas it's from Grace Eleyae. This is a silk-lined beanie that you can put all of your hair into and it protects it from loosing shape and it holds the curls in place. It keeps my hair looking freshly washed after I sleep in it... Worth It Wednesday coming soon! Lol.

Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments