All Matte Look- Trendy, inspired by New TV Shows

Today...as it says above... I did an all matte look that is inspired by a lot of TV shows I've seen recently. This was just going to be the Vanessa Hudgens look from Powerless... but its also kind of inspired by some of the lovely ladies of the show Riverdale... it's just something I've been seeing a lot... so I thought I'd recreate it!

This is the look I was inspired by... Matte eyes, contour, not too winged liner, and a brownish lip! 

Face: 

Primer-UD Naked Skin one n Done 

Foundation- Fiona Stiles Luminous Foundation Concentrate. I used a beauty blender to blend this in a little bit better. 

Contour- Shade from the Tarte Pro Glow Palette 

Blush- Milani Romantic Rose matte blush 

Highlight- Strobe from the Tarte Pro Glow Palette 


Eyes: 



Primer-Elf Studio Primer 

Shadows- Fiona Stiles Artist Palette. I did a rosy look with some warm shadows in the crease. I really liked how all the matte colors worked together in this palette 

Liners- Honeydude from Colourpop on the waterline and Jesse's Girl Liquid Liner on the lashes 

Mascara- Fiona Stiles Ultimate Lash Icon... I think this is used up which makes me sad. 

Lips: Noisette from Jouer 


Byeee! Hope you like this! Let me know if there are any other trends or makeup looks you've been seeing on characters or anything recently... I'll try it out if i can! I'll have a review of Powerless on my other blog, Scribbles About Life today! So yeah! Check that out a little later!

-Shannon

Comments