After Dark Sundays: Neutral Look!

Face: 

Primer Urban Decay Naked Skin One n Done

Foundation Fiona Stiles Luminous Foundation Concentrate

Blush Laura Gellar Tropic Hues

Highlight Cover Fx Custom Enhancer drops in Celestial

Eyes: 

Base- Revlon Topaz Twinkle... the non-sparkly part of the photo ready eye art duo.

Shadows-Afterdark Palette. Off Duty all over the lid. Supersonic on the outer corner... I started off with Alter in the inner corner... but that didn't show up enough so I used Sinful instead... and a matte brown from the Fiona Stiles Artist Palette in the crease.

Liner- Colourpop Honeydude

Mascara- L'oreal Voluminous. On one eye I used the Tarte Opening Act Primer... I was going to do a review where I did one and one... but it's not really working that well. Lol.

Lips- Primrose from Smashbox.

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments