Makeup Look February? Day 1- Makeup Forever Artist 2 palette gold, smokey look

So... this is going to be a thing this month. Mostly I'm going to be doing Makeup looks in February. I might include one non-makeup product of the week on the weekend or something... idk. It's just a thing I'm testing. I needed something different and sort of a break to what I usually do... so this is what I'm doing this month! I think. There's one thing I have scheduled for tomorrow... but I might push that over to March... We'll see what happens. I just needed to do something a little different for a while.

Face: 

Primer- Smashbox Primer Water

Foundation- Fiona Stiles Luminous Finish Foundation Concentrate

Blush- Rose Glow from the Jouer Ready To Wear Palette.

Highlight- Camellia from the Jouer Palette with Rose Quartz from Becca on top.

Concealer- Maybelline Superstay Better Skin


Eyes: 

Primer- Maybelline Masterstudio Matte Eye Primer

Shadows- I used the Makeup Forever Artist 2 palette and the Jouer Ready To Wear Cool Palette. First I took Twig from the RTW palette in my crease and then layered Rum on top of it. Then into the MUFE palette and used the gold shade ME-700 on my lid and I think ME 512,on the inner corner and browbone, this is just a light highlighty shade. And on the outer corner I used Havana from the Jouer Palette.

Mascara- L'oreal Voluminous

Lips: Colourpop Lumiere and Colourpop Matte X in Pillow Talk. I had the hardest time picking out a lip for this for some reason

And that is everything! Hope you guys liked this new thing I'm sorta doing...

Byeee!
-Shannon



Comments