After Dark Sundays! Neutral look... End of the Day!

So the pictures were taken for the end of the day... which is kind of cool, you can see how they all wore and how long everything lasted... didn't last very well... I have to say. I was trying to take a picture when I was at my Sister's house... but then I didn't because it looked kind of worn already... so I just decided to wait until I went home and see what happened. I really liked all my face makeup... but the eye makeup didn't last as well.

Face: 

Primer- Covergirl Outlast All Day Primer

Foundation- Bareminerals Bareskin

Blush- Nars Orgasm... I haven't used this in a while and I forgot how much I love it!

Highlight- Laura Gellar Baked Highlight in Golden Rose... I think this is a new name for Portofeno... not sure... but I really liked it!

Eyes: 
not showing this that well... its gold and with some orange... 

Primer- Totally forget... I think Elf Shadow Lock.

Shadows- I used Sinful all over the lid and Supersonic in the outer corner. Alter was in the inner corner... this is similar to the look I did last week... not sure. And I used a matte warm color from the Fiona Stiles Artist Palette in the Crease.

Mascara- L'oreal Voluminous and on one eye I had Tarte Opening Act Primer.

Lips- Laura Gellar Italian Marble Lipstick in Strawberry Toffee. I loveeeeeddddd this! It's a really pretty color. It looked kind of like it was moldy when I opened it up because it had green in it and I just figured it went bad and I was going to throw it out... but then I remembered it was a Marble Lipstick. So it just looked like that... it has pink on the lips. Idk if these aren't available at Ulta because they're new or if they didn't sell... I didn't see any online at Ulta... but they had it in a Beauty Break. Anyway this is comfortable and Pretty and I really like it!

That is everything! Hope you guys like this! It's a little similar to last weeks look... but I already did a purple and a blue look... so yeah! These were the only colors I think I didn't use yet!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments