Makeup Look for 2.9.17- Fiona Stiles Artist Palette, Winged Liner, Contour and Wet n Wild Matte Liquid Lipstick

First time using this palette... and I really liked it!

Face: 




Primer- Urban Decay Naked Skin One n Done 

Foundation- Fiona Stiles Luminous Foundation Concentrate... with a little bit of the Custom Enhancer Drops 

Contour- The Sculpt powder contour in the Tartiest Pro Glow Palette 

Blush- Covergirl Soft Mink. I built this up a little and blended it nicely so it looked a little bit pinker. 

Highlight- Stunner from the Tartiest Pro Glow Palette 

Concealer- Benefit Erase Paste 

Setting Spray- Smashbox Primer Water 

Eyes: 

Primer- Elf Regular Primer 

Eyes- Fiona Stiles Artist Palette... these are the shades I used I'll just show it in a picture because it's easier, not sure if the shadows have names or not. But I put the crease shade on first, then the lid, outer corner, browbone and then after I did my liner I took the bluish color under my lower lashline. 

Liner- The liquid liner I used was the Jesse's girl and in the waterline I used Colourpop's Honeydude. 

Mascara- Fiona Stiles Ultimate Lash Icon 

Lips- Wet n wild Catsuit Matte Lipstick in Pink Really Hard. 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments