Warm Matte Makeup Look with Colourpop Pressed Shadows

This is my first makeup look with the Colourpop Pressed shadows on the blog! I really liked them a lot, hopefully none of these sell out, cause you know how it can be... Anyway: Onto the Look!

Face: 

Primer- Smashbox Primer Water 

Foundation I dotted one pump of the Fiona Stiles Illuminating Foundation Concentrate and then I put a drop of the Custom Enhancer Drops in Celestial from coverfx and then I took a tiny bit more of the foundation and blended it with a Stipple Brush from Royal and Langnickel. 

Blush Becca Songbird. I wanted a very natural look so I used the Tarte feathery bunny tail brush, that's what I like to call it at least lol. 

Highlight - Laura Gellar French Vanilla. I wanted a super natural look and this is the perfect highlight for that. I did use it on my cheekbones, cupids bow and nose.


Eyes: 

Primer- Elf Eyeshadow Primer. 

Shadows- I used all colourpop shadows. I used Wait For It all over the lid, Note To Self in the crease, Paper Tiger on the inner corner and a little on the inner part of the lid, and a little bit of Stay Golden on the very outer corner... but really just a tiny tiny bit. I like these colors... they aren't the longest wearing for me. I coughed and the shade Paper Tiger totally came off...so I had to reapply that... I need to find a trick to this. 

Eyeliner- Honeydude from Colourpop in the waterline. 

Mascara- Tarte Opening Act Lash Primer and Fiona Stiles Ultimate Lash Icon Mascara in Worth. 

Lips: Dolce de Leche from Jouer.

Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments