Monday Must Haves 2.20.17

1) Urban Decay After Dark Palette- I finished up my After Dark Sunday posts and I wrote a Worth It Wednesday on the After Dark Palette that you'll be seeing next month sometime! This is just a really fun palette. It's not the longest lasting... it isn't my favorite palette of all time... but it is a good one and really fun. There's a lot of neutral looks that you can do with this palette and some more colorful ones and some duo chromes... its just really versatile and pretty! I like it a lot!

2) Nars Orgasm Blush- I haven't used this in forever, but I decided to use it this week... and I really liked it! It's just pretty and it has a glow to it and it works perfectly! I've had this blush for a long time and I still really like it! I don't know if its worth the hype really or worth the price honestly... but it's one of those things I feel like I needed to try... and I'm happy I did! It was in a Sephora Favorites gift set and I really like it! I think it's a good palette for anyone to have!

3) Dr. Teal's Eucalyptus Spearmint Bath Soak- Not sure why it took me this long to try this stuff... I've tried Dr. Teal's Epsom Salts before... but never the liquid bath soap... and that's easier for me to use... but it's still made with the epsom salt. This is very relaxing. I got this because I wanted a bigger version of the Soothing Baby Vapor Bath from Johnson and Johnson... and this seemed like a good alternative... I like it a lot! It's relaxing, it smells good and it's just a good bath soak. This is probably my favorite favorite of the week. I was just super super impressed with this!

4) Laura Gellar Italian Marble Lipstick in Strawberry Toffee- This scared me because it is a marbleized lipstick with a lot of different colors in it... it has green in it... which makes it look moldy and I was going to throw it out, but then I remembered it said it was a marble lipstick... and it wasn't mold, just the coloring for it. It looks like a super pretty pink color and the formula is nice and comfortable... i just really like this... it's something I would try in other colors too. This is just a fun surprise! It was in a 4 hour beauty break set from Ulta... and I love it! For a free lipstick... it is just amazing!

5) Pixi By Petra ItsJudyTime Palette- I just got this palette and used it for the first time today. The colors are right up my ally... and it's really really versatile. I actually used it today as an all in one palette and I used one of the shadows as a blush and one as a highlight... I really liked the way it looked! I was super impressed with it! The shadows didn't wear the absolute greatest... that might be more about the primer I used... but still. It did wear surprisingly well on the cheeks... so I'm happy I got this one! Definitely worth picking up!


Unfortunately... no makeup look today! I did do my makeup using these products on Saturday... but I did an all matte look with the Pixi by Petra palette and that didn't quite work... Also after seeing A Dog's Purpose in a full face of makeup... my eye has been bothering me a little. I get stye's often... it is a chronic eye problem that I have and I usually don't have too many problems with it... but I noticed a bump... so I'm going to wait till that goes down for eye makeup... I have a look for Tuesday... hopefully I can get it back by Thursday... but sometimes life happens. Lol.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments