Monday Musts! 2/27/17

Can't believe this is the last Monday Must of February already!

1) Jouer Essential Matte and Shimmer Palette-I was trying to use the Lorac I Love Brunch Pro Palette the whole week and it just wasn't working... I think my eyes are just a little sensitive... maybe it's actually the Mascara I'm using... maybe it's just allergy season... not sure... maybe I'll switch it up next time I use it... but either way right now... that Brunch Palette is not my fave! Either way, toward the end of the week I used this palette and it was a lot better! I really love the shades in this... I think I got some hardpan... but it was pretty easy to fix and now it's working pretty well! It's a really nice, basic neutral palette.

2) Tartiest Pro Glow Contour Palette- This is really nice! I have a Worth It Wednesday on this at the end of the month... I've been using the powder contour and the highlights in it a lot! Super nice! I like the range of colors! It's pretty and easy to use!

3) Too Faced Born This Way Foundation- This is a really nice foundation! I don't use this all the time... but whenever I do use it again I just fall in love... idk if there's anything quite like it... but I love this one in particular! It's just a good foundation and it looks natural and perfected.

4) Jouer Longwear Lip Creams- These have been my favorites for a while... but this week in particular I was using them a lot! Mostly Tawny Rose and Dolce de Leche (or possibly Dulce de Leche... I know the Bath and Body works favorite is Tutti Dolce and it is Italian... I think the Jouer is the French spelling... but I don't know French)... but these are just easy to use, comfortable, they last a long time and they smell like buttercream icing... so I just really love them!

5) Makeup Geek Plush Matte Liquid Lipstick in Beach Bunny- This is another comfortable, nice, long wearing and opaque color. It lasts through eating and drinking a little bit too. The first time I wore it I was super super impressed. Doesn't really need a liner or anything... it's just a nice one!

6) Sweet Fantasy Vanilla Caramel Bath Products from Ulta- This just smells amazing! So much from the line that I really love too... I can't really even pick a favorite from the line for the week. I've been using the Shower Gel and Body Oil a lot this week! It's a really nice product and a good smell!

7) Tutti Dolce White Mocha Kiss Bath products from Bath and Body Works- Omg this smell is amazing! It's just nice, warm and it smells like a really really nice white mocha latte. So so good! Definitely one of my favorites from Bath and Body Works ever!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments