Easy Neutral Look w/ ABH Modern Renaissance Palette

Ahhh my favorite palette! I did a super easy eye look today... I think it's because I started out with my eyes and then went on to the rest of my face... so that's interesting. But the look is pretty and neutral and just a nice everyday makeup look! Hope you like it!

Eyes 

Primer- Maybelline Master Eye Studio Matte

Shadows-Modern Renaissance Palette. I used Burnt orange in the crease and then Primavera all over the lid and Antique Bronze in the outer corner! Super nice, easy look!

Mascara- L'oreal Voluminous and I was having trouble with this looking clumpy for some reason... it didn't feel like it was getting older or down to the bottom... but maybe it was? Idk but I used the Tarte Opening Act Lash Primer after.

Face: 

Primer- Urban Decay Naked Skin One n Done

Foundation- Bareminerals Bareskin

Blush- Too Faced Hangover Rx

Highlight- Kathleenlights Makeup Geek Nightlight

Lips: I lined with the Nyx Peekaboo Neutral and then used Dulce de Leche from Jouer. It looked a little pinker with the liner and I was wearing a pink shirt before I spilled coffee on it... so it looked really nice!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments