Frugal Friday: ALL DRUGSTORE MAKEUP LOOK- Maybelline 24k Nudes

Welcome to Day 3 of Makeup Look February... also Frugal Friday... so this look is all drugstore! On Friday's I'll do all drugstore looks... I'll probably have a few half-drugstore looks because I want to do reviews on some drugstore products in March and further on... so yeah. You might see this at least once more... we'll see what happens.

Anyway... onto the makeup!

Face: 


Primer-Maybelline Master Face Studio Blur and Illuminate

Foundation I mixed some of the Revlon Skinlights in Pink Light with the Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation... mostly because I couldn't use my Coverfx drops and I thought this would work well... and it kinda did.

Bronzer Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer. Loveee this!

Blush Covergirl Instant Cheekbones in the coral color. I used the middle color on my cheeks and then...

Highlight- The lightest color in the Instant Cheebones palette.

Eyes: 




Primer- Maybelline Master Eye Studio Matte Primer

Shadows- The Maybelline 24K Nudes palette... since I don't think the shades have names, I'm just going to show a picture of what I used and where I used it... it's just wayyy easier that way for me. I liked how that gold looked and the little bit of purple on the outer corner. These palettes are known for not being the best or the most pigmented... but if you use a shadow brush that really packs on shadow, it looks great. I like using the brushes in the Wet n Wild 10 pan palettes. A sponge tip applicator would probably work well too.

Liner- I did a little bit of a winged liner with the Jesse's Girl Liquid Liner in black and I used Nyx Gilded on the waterline... that really really worked with this eye look especially.

Mascara- L'oreal Voluminous... I really like this mascara a lot!

Lips: Essence Soft Berry Lip Liner with Revlon HD Desert lipstick. I like this lip color a lot and the formula of the lipstick a lot!

And that is everything! Really liked how this look came out! I don't think you can get the Revlon Softlights anymore... that's the only thing that might be problematic to find here... otherwise it is all pretty amazing! And just a pretty easy look to do! Even though the shadows aren't necessarily the most pigmented... it just works well and I like it a lot!

Byeee!
-Shannon




Comments