Easy, Rose Gold look with the Lorac Unzipped Palette

Here's an oldie but a goodie


Eyes: 

Primer- Revlon Cream Eyeshadow... I think the color was Caramel. They put the name on the package...so I removed it. I just used my fingers to apply it and it looked nice.

Shadow- I put Unconditional in the crease after I used the Revlon shadow as the base. Then I did Unbridled on the outer corner and finally on the lid I used Unreal. It was a really nice, easy look. The mattes blended well. I put Unbridled a little up into the crease. I just really love this palette!

Liner- Colourpop Honeydude

Mascara- Fiona Stiles Ultimate Lash Icon

Face: 

Primer- Covergirl Outlast Primer.

Foundation- Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream... this is no longer available... but I got some backups at Big Lots and I need something hydrating.

Blush- Colourpop Between the Sheets

Highlight- Colourpop School is Fun

Lips: Revlon HD Desert. Just a nice, neutral. I want to do a Frugal Friday on it soon.

That is everything! I hope everyone likes this look... super easy! Hope everyone likes it!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments