Empties/ Finish 13 By Halloween Update September 2016

So I didn't finish much from the Finish 13 by Halloween Tag... but I have a good start.

And we'll start with those products! The first thing I finished was the Origins Charcoal Mask. I didn't realize I was that low on this... but I can't squeeze any more out of there. I love this... I'm thinking of buying it again soon because of nose pores and this is good for that. I didn't use it consistently... so that was kind of the issue... but yeah.

Then the Almond Oil from Whish. I liked this a lot but it wasn't something I used every day. I didn't think it did much for moisturizing my body... and the smell was nice... but its just too bulky. Maybe I'll buy the shower gel again, but I probably won't try this again.

I finished up a Ouidad Climate Control Heat and Humidity Gel. I usually go through one of these a year and I had been just about done with this for a few months now. I have a back up because this is needed!

I finished a Philosophy Purity Made Simple... I love this stuff! I got a back up a little while ago when I had some sort of coupon or 5x the points or something. That's usually when I get these... I love them!

I have 2 Degree Dryspray deodorants. I love these. I like that there's no mess with these, you don't need to worry about a cap. I have backups of these, I opened up a regular deodorant just cause... these maybe aren't as strong as the stick deodorant... but I do like them still and will continue to use them. I especially like them for traveling. If someone forgets their deodorant: You can share without being gross.

Nivea In Shower Body Lotion in the very dry skin formula. I like this... I think I'm going to stick with the Jergens one from now on because that works a little better. Or just an unscented body lotion or something. Its just so-so and there are better things out there now.

I have a Golden Pineapple Luau Body Wash from Bath and Body Works... I love this! I think this might have been my last one... maybe I'll get another during the semi annual sale... idk. Its good. I have the spray and the lotion, so thats good!

This isn't empty... but its an older product and I think I need to purge it. The EOS Sweet Mint Lip Balm... I liked this, but its not my favorite lip balm ever... so I might repurchase it, but I don't need more lip balm right now.

I have another Bath and Body Works Shower Gel! Cucumber Melon... I think I liked this... I don't really remember too much actually... so it wasn't amazing. But its good, did the job!

Living Proof Dry Shampoo! I really liked this. I love the smell and I think it did a good job. If sephora ever has a set with this or another dry shampoo set... idk if I'm at buying a full size though.

I have a shaving gel Its Satin Care Dry Skin. If I use this just for traveling or something, this doesn't bother me... but I don't think I could use it consistently because it started to bother me a little when I did that. Its good though!

I have a Bath and Body Works Pocketback in Merry Cookie. I really love this scent and its got a cute penguin on it! Very nice!

I have a full size and a mini size of the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara... I like these, I can't really use them because I think I'm allergic to it... but its still a good mascara. I won't try it again, if I get any samples of it I'll give it to a friend or send it to someone I know that likes it.

The Bareminerals Lash Domination Mascara is another mascara! I love this one and now I'm sticking to this and the Ulta Brand for mascaras I think... but I do sort of want to try The Falsies Flared again... idk. Lol. But point is, this is amazing!

I don't think I've totally finished up my Urban Decay Primer Potion... but I've basically finished it all up and its super dry now so it isn't even working that well anymore... So its just going to go... which is very sad, but its time. I think I'm done with the UD primer Potion. I've been liking the Maybelline Matte primer a lot more lately and the Elf ones are good also. So I'm happy I found drugstore versions I like more.

And I finished 2 other shaving creams too. Both EOS one was the Vanilla Bliss version and one was the Tropical version in the blue bottle. I did not like the scent of the Blue one, but I loved the formula. It was just about as good, if not just as good. This is pretty much all I use!

That's everything! Hope you guys like this!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments