Playing With Makeup: New L'oreal Quads, Makeup Revolution Blush Palettes and Whatever Else I grabbed.

Lol okay... thought I was getting pictures... but I took some videos instead apparently. I got some new makeup from Ulta yesterday and I had some stuff on my desk so this was kind of a "play with new makeup and whatever other makeup I grab" type of thing."

So I started Out with the Urban Decay One n Done Skin Perfecter and used that all over my face. Then I went in with that blush palette which is the Hot Spice Palette from Makeup Revolution... This is amazing! I used the 2nd blush from the bottom on my cheeks and then I highlighted with the top blush at the very end... amazing! Great inexpensive highlight. I was super impressed with this.

Next I primed my eyes with the Revlon Photoready Eye Art in Topaz Twinkle all over my lid... this has gotten a little watery... but I tried layering it too much... and that maybe wasn't the best thing to use. Then I used the L'oreal Boudoir Charme quad thingy that they just released and put the gold color all over my lid and I used the darker color next to it in the outer corner and the lightest color as my inner corner highlight... And I used Cashmere Bunny from Too Faced Natural Matte in my crease. Just go with your favorite mascara and your good.

Ohhh I concealed with Maybellines Better Skin Concealer when I did my face stuff... and I sprayed with Smashbox Primer Water cause I just walked in a 5k today and my  face is hot...

And for my lips this is the funny part... I was sort of just grabbing whatever was easiest to grab on my desk and there were 3 colourpop pencils... and one was Pillow Talk and I'm like "Please... not that one." And you know I grabbed that one. So I put it on and to make it less brown I used Cami from Colourpop on top. And that was kinda nice.

And I'm watching The Tim Tracker in the background of the videos if you were wondering. He's a travel vlogger that I like and I was watching his trip to Disneyland.




Eye Look is not great... but I'm not really doing anything else today so... yeah. This is as good as it will be and it really doesn't look that bad in person. 

Favorite thing of the look is the Blush palette... I got 2 last night and I'm excited to use them more often. I liked how the lips came out too... The Revlon Eye Art was just applied badly and the L'oreal Quads aren't the most pigmented. 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments