How To-sday: Pumpkin Spice Latte Inspired Look w/ Juvia's Place Nubian 2 Palette

This is sort of a summery pumpkin spice look... Lol! I really wanted to do a Pumpkin Spice Latte look and I wanted to use the Nubian 2 palette because there are a lot of great oranges and browns in that and I want to do the B.O.M.B challenge, but I'm on low buy so I don't want to buy another foundation until I finish at least one before buying a new one... but Sheamoisture is on my list of things to try... but for now, at least I can do a BOMB eye look right? And this palette is one of my favorites, so its highly recommended. I've heard good things about the brushes and the other products from the brand also... so that's good too!

Eyes 
I started out with my eye makeup for this look. I used Nefertiti all over my lid and in the crease I went in with Morocco and then Madagascar and I blended those out. For my outer v of my eye I used the shade Sheba and for my inner corner highlight I used Zuri. I think Yaa would also be a really great pumpkin color... but I wanted to use Nefertiti and Sheba... so yeah.

For liner I used the Nyx Slide on Glide on in Bronze Copper.

Mascara I used Ulta Amped Lashes and Rain Coat Topcoat and thats it!

Face 
I primed with the Too Faced Hangover Rx and I went in with the It Cosmetics CC+ Illumination after that. I want to use these up, they are in my finish 13 by halloween challenge... so hopefully I can. I used the Sun Bunny Bronzer from too Faced to bronze up my skin... just cause I thought it would fit the "latte" theme and then I went in with the Milani Luminoso blush and the Elf Illuminating palette to highlight, I used the Bottom Right shade in the palette. I used the Bareminerals Mineral Veil to powder and then for setting spray I used the Smashbox Primer Water.


Lips 
Funny story: I primed my lips with the Elf Lip Primer, then I filled them in with the Nyx slide on glide on lip pencil in Sugar Glass I think its called... and then I used Echo Park from Colourpop as my lipstick... and then I found Urban Decay's Manic Revolution Lipstick and decided that was more pumpkiny and wiped everything away. And then I was like "wow I worked hard on the other lip... and then I just wiped it all away. Do I care about anything even?" Then decided to not dwell on lipstick and I filled it in again with Sugar Glass and then put Manic on top... it was complicated.

So... yeah. There's my Summer time Pumpkin Spice Latte look! Hope you like it!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments