Weekly Beauty Wrap Up: Non-Makeup Products I used this week

I thought this would be a good thing to do. Kind of like what I did last week, but with non-makeup products. This is going to be hard to keep track of!

Bath and Body
For Body Wash I used the Country Apple from Bath and Body Works. That is also what I used for my body spray through Monday through Friday because I was doing Fragrance Freak Friday about that... so that was good.

I also used the Bourbon Strawberry and Vanilla Body Butter. I'm almost done with this and I'm doing my Finish 13 by Halloween with this... so I'm hoping to finish it soon. It smells amazing and it feels really nice too.

I used the Smoothie Star Body Lotion this week too. This is in my finish 13 by halloween. I like how moisturizing this in... and I like the scent... but I'm a little tired of the scent. I don't dislike the scent... it just isn't really my favorite anymore. But I kind of think it is my favorite moisturizer... so its a little bit of a catch 22. Lol.

I used the Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Hand Cream. I like the way it smells and it felt really nice on my hands too. I used this just kind of to make sure I like the scent... its going to be in an upcoming Project Pan type of thing... but I wanted to try it to make sure I liked it first.

On my feet I used the Amope Pedi Perfect to buff my feet and make them really nice and smooth. As long as you replace the batteries when they need it, this works great.

I also used the Nivea Cream on my feet. This is just a balm, it works really well on hands and feet. I think I used it on my hands too. Its really a great balm!

I also used the Mure et Musc Extreme perfume from the brand L'artisan. This I like at night to feel more relaxed. I also used the Pink Chiffon fragrance mist which I'm trying to finish  by halloween... and I'm close to done.

Ohhh and Avon Bubble Bath. I always use that, I've been using it my whole life!

Basic Hygiene + Health 
I figured why not talk about this stuff too... as long as its nothing too personal, I'll share it with you. Lol.

I pretty much always use Softsoap soap. My mom gets the big refill bottles from one of those bulk-item types of stores called BJ's. Its soft on our hands and its affordable. I love the Bath and Body Works Soaps a lot too... but these are more affordable and accessible... so I like that.

For Deodorant I used the Degree Stick Deodorant. I like this a lot! It stays on all day and keeps me from being too stinky... so I like that. Most other deodorants get a little stinky throughout the day... but this one is good!

For Toothpaste I use Crest Cool Mint Gel. Basic... but it gets the job done... never thought I'd be blogging about my toothpaste... but here we are!

Hair 
I use the L'oreal Moisturizing Shampoo from their advanced haircare line. I really like this... I'm thinking of getting a new Shampoo and Conditioner sometime soon. I don't know though, I always end up liking this one more... I was thinking the Garnier one that Cassie from Thriftthick mentioned in her recent empties video... but idk! I always go back to this line after I stop! I used the Deep Conditioner this week and the regular shampoo and conditioner... its good!

I also used the Batiste Dry Shampoo in the tropical scent. I like batiste and other dry shampoos. I like the Tropical Scent.

I also used the One n Only Hair Oil. I love this. It smells good, it makes my hair feel good, its shiny and pretty... the only thing I don't love is the packaging... but overall it is really nice!

I use Ouidad hair products in my hair to style them. I use the Moisture Lock Leave in Conditioner, the Climate Control Humidity Gel and the Curl Souffle product. They all work really well if you have naturally curly or naturally wavy hair. I thought my hair looked especially good this week too... so I like these a lot!

Skincare 
I always wash my eyes with the Johnson and Johnson Baby Shampoo. This was recommended by my eye doctor, so I make sure to do that.

I wipe off the rest of my makeup with the Simple Micellar Water... almost done with that, but its good. I'd repurchase it I think.

Purity made simple is my cleanser of choice. Once I started using it I noticed an immediate difference in my skin, so I kept using it.

The Body Shops Tea Tree Toner. This stuff is good. I don't know if it made a huge difference on my skin, but it was the difference my skin really needed... so I like it a lot for that.

I used the Elf Night Cream, which is a good moisturizer at least once this week. I'm impressed with Elf's skincare line. I also used the Tarte Maricuja oil a few nights I think... this just makes my skin feel nice and moisturized. I like it.

Last but not least I like the Origins Drink Up Intensive mask. I used that a couple of times this week and it was really nice! I haven't used it in a while.

I used the Fresh Sugar Lip Balm and also the Elf Tinted Lip Balm. I liked having smooth and soft lips this week.

And that is everything! Hope this was helpful! Maybe I'll do this again... it'll probably be mostly the same things... this seems like a lot of product for an everyday basis... but I think its good!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments