Haul: Ulta, Target,Macy's, Sephora

Remember when I said I was on a low buy... well... things change. This is all stuff that was on sale though and stuff I've been wanting to review for a while now... so I figured it was okay.

Ulta 
First Ulta haul was wayyy back when they had their 20% off coupons. I may have mentioned this already but I got a Tea Tree Toner from The Body Shop... which I've been using and loving.

And I got some Mascara Backups! I wanted to get the Amped Lashes Waterproof and I decided to try another one too so I got the Legendary Lengths Mascara. So I'm excited to try that and give a first impression on that sometime soon.

Sephora 
I saw that sephora had a foundation on sale that looks like the Custom Cover Drops... and it was on sale for $6... so I needed it in my life... and its a good thing because I really ended up liking it!

And I had point perks so I got the Buxum Liquid Lipstick thing... which I will have a first impression of coming soon.

Macy's 
I wanted the Electric Palette from Urban Decay at Sephora... but of corse they didn't have it... but Macy's did! Soooo I got it there! And I just tried it for the first time today and I really like it a lot! I have a feeling you'll be seeing a lot of it in the near future!

Target 
I go to Target almost daily... so its hard to stick to a no buy. The Defy and Inspire nail polishes were on sale for 6.99 and they had new fall colors out... so I got Bridezilla which is a nice burgundy and Sellout, which is a nice dark green with some metallic in it. SO pretty!

I also got a cute little mummy ceramic container thing and I currently have makeup in it. Its supposed to be for candy though but I just put odds and ends in it for now... lol. Got him at the dollar spot!

Ulta Again 
I wanted to try the new L'oreal quads so I got Boudoir Charme, which is a nice, neutral palette and Haute Hazel which reminded me a lot of the Makeup Academy Metals palette... which I've been using again because I don't love it but I want to love it because its a good palette... there are just some things that don't quite work... but I'm making that one work! But I also wanted another option with similar colors cause I like the color palette of those a lot. Lol.

And I saw Makeup Revolution was buy one get one half off... and I'm all for that. Makeup Revolution doesn't always go on sale like that... so I got two of the blush palettes. I got Sugar and Spice and Hot Spice. And I'm excited to try them! They swatch really nice and I think these are going to be winners!

And I got two backups of the Simple Micellar Water because I'm almost out of mine and they were also BOGO Half... so all pretty good deals!


Comments