Monday Musts: 9.19.16

1) Bath and Body Works Country Apple- When I do a Fragrance Freak Friday and it ends up in my Monday Musts...its something I like a lot! My "gripe" with this was that it didn't last all that long, but the body wash and the mist both smell really nice. Its just a good scent and I like it especially this time of year!

2) Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation- I couldn't find my Maybelline Better Skin Foundation last week... just found it recently, but I got to rediscover this foundation because of that and I really liked it! I was happy to try it again, this is a foundation that I think can work for anyone and I just really ended up liking it!

3) Elf Primer and Liner Sealer- This is just the best primer. I don't think there is anything that can really compare to this. I just think it always works no matter what shadows I use, and its easy to use and affordable. I highly recommend trying this!

4) Elf Matte Lipstick in Dash of Pink- This is such a pretty color and a nice formula. It does wear a little weirdly throughout the day, but I do still love this color and formula and for the $3 price... I think its totally worth it. Elf is a really great brand and I always end up loving their products. I know there are misses in the line, but research it, try it out and try out some of their products!

5) Sephora Teint Infusion Foundation- This is on sale for $6 at Sephora inside JcPenny Right now... and it did not disappoint. I kind of want to try back ups, It looked really nice and it just worked so well on my face. Its so pretty and its just really nice. I liked it. I think its supposed to be like the Custom Cover Drops... I've never tried the cover drops but it worked well. I used it with the Naked Skin One n Done... and it worked really well.

I think that is everything... sorry I posted this later than usual! I thought I wrote this already... but I didn't. I wrote it in a notebook when my wifi was down and I never transcribed it.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments