Style Saturday: Summery OOTD

So I wore this outfit yesterday and I was like "yeah... this is okay" So here I am posting it here!

Top 
My tank top is from Target it just has little flowery things on the sleeves and its black.

Skirt 
I got this skirt from Old Navy ages ago... Its black and it kind of looks like it could pass for a fall skirt too... emphasis on Kind of.

Accessories 
Mostly Alex and Ani stuff. I love my Lotus Necklace, my Sugar Skull bangle and my Sand Dollar ring... I really like all of these and I thought they went well together, I love Alex and Ani.

My headband was from Franchesca's!

ootd! Cardboard is so my dog doesn't go behind the couch! No other good full mirrors! 

little look at the headband and lotus necklace


Closer look at the Lotus Necklace, I was wearing a different shirt for this. 

The Sand Dollar Ring 

Comments