Monday Musts: Rediscovered Favorites Edition 9.12.16

Instead of just doing a regular Monday Musts, I thought I would just do a total rediscovered favorites... since that's what most of my favorites of the week were anyway!

1) It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Celebration Palette- This was one of my favorite palettes when I first got it and somehow it just got lost in the collection... but I'm glad I found it because these matte shadows are all really nice, they blend so so easily and they look really pigmented on the lid. Plus it has shades that are shades I don't necessarily have in other palettes, so it comes in handy too! This comes back in stock every once and a while... but it isn't really a permanent It Cosmetics item... so I'm not sure if its something you can still get or not. If its on sale and you do see it somewhere, I'd recommend it. Even though I have a lot of matte palettes at this point 1) This one was my first 2) this does have some unique colors. Like Gingerbread, I needed a sort of mossy brown and this was really good and really unique. I thought it was great... I was super impressed.

2) Revlon Photoready Skinlights in Pink Light- I've been using this for a while, but I used it in a new way this week, which was as a primer along with another glow-y primer. I liked it! I thought it was good!

3) Maybelline Master Prime Blur and Illuminate- I don't know why I decided to pick this up... no wait I do, I was looking for a drugstore Primer and this was the best one I had! I thought this did a great job of blurring and illuminating. My pores were smaller, but I still had nice, glowing skin. I was happy!

4) Nars Kauai- These are really pretty colors and they're fun and colorful... but in this duo it actually seems really wearable. I used this yesterday and I didn't feel like I had crazy colorful shadows on, it just felt like they were kind of regular shadows with a fun little twist. I liked it a lot!

5) Maybelline Touch of Spice- This is one of the best lipsticks ever I would say. The formula of these Cream Mattes are so nice and the color is so pretty and trendy! Go Maybelline for this brilliant color!

6) Palladio Crushed Shadow- I used the shade Eclipse today... and they're kind of dupes for the Infallible shadows from L'oreal... but I think these are slightly more affordable and cruelty free... and they have surprisingly a lot of colors. I would definitely try these if you haven't yet! They're pretty amazing!

7) Ofra You Glow Girl Highlighter- This is one of my favorite highlighters! Its just like a "BAM! In your face" type of highlight! I just really like it... it might be my total favorite. Its really pretty! I recommend it if its still available because its really really nice! Especially if you have a good code lol!


I think that is everything... I really liked rediscovering these products! I really want to go out and buy new things... but I think I'm going on a no buy or a low buy until My Birthday and the VIB Sale and Ulta 20% coupon that they usually do in October... so there might be more of these types of posts... lol.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments