Monday Musts: 9.5.16

Hello! Hope everyone is having a good Labor Day Weekend! Here are some of my favorite things this week!

This is one of those weeks where I'm actually looking at my instagram to see if I have anything I liked in particular because I can't really remember liking too many things... which I guess is bad... but  I don't think I used makeup much this week anyway... so yeah.

1) Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit- My favorite highlighters of life! I used this 2 times this week I believe and I loved it both times! There was another highlighter I used quite a bit this week and liked... but I'm going to mention the blush I paired this with first...

2) Sephora Microsmooth Baked Blush Duo in Guava Glow- This is a really nice duo! I've mentioned this blush before a few times and I still like it a lot. Its really nice and good and just works well. I dig it!

3) Revlon Skinlights Liquid Highlight in Pink Light- I've heard this works well as a primer... but its a great highlight too or even mixed in with foundation. This week I used it underneath other highlights like the Elf Illuminating Palette and the Laura Gellar French Vanilla... and I liked how it looked with those a lot too! Its just a nice highlight I don't always think of... but when I do its hard to put down.

4) Wet n Wild Sweet as Candy- I did a look on this this week and I loved it so much I needed to include it. I'm on a Wet n Wild kick lately don't know why! This is probably my favorite other than their Angels in Aubergine from their fall collection a few years ago... but yeah. This is great!

5) Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette- I used this this week... and I like it. If you love Too Faced, I think its worth getting in the restock. I love the ease of use for "Oh I need an orange shadow... I can just use the peach palette!" Type of thing.

6) Maybelline Colour Tattoo Pencil in Barely Beige- I think I used this more last week... but this is a good product but its tricky for me to figure out. I like it more or less though... so yeah!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments