Style Saturday: Cute, Easy Summery look!

So this was just an easy look I did this week... that I liked a lot and I figured I'd share!

Dress 
I wore a dress I got from New York and Company. This is a few years old, but I just decided to wear it again.

Accessories 
This is a big accessories look. Lol. I wore a choker that I got from American Eagle last year, I thought it was a bracelet, but its a choker... and its a bit much for this look... but I liked it... so it stayed. 

I also wore a headband I got from Franchesca's. My hair was tied back in a high pony tail... but the headband helped it look more girly I thought... maybe that was a bit much too, idk lol. 

I also wore a pair of earrings from Franchescas. They're ear jackets, so they look cool and trendy. I love these! 

look at that highlight too! From the Lorac Redefined Romance palette lol. 

And last but not least I wore my Alex and Ani rings! I have a compass, a key and a sand dollar and I decided to wear them all on one finger that day! 


And that was that! I hope you like this summer look... even though its just about the end of summer. Lol. 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments