How To-sday: Basic Fall Look

This is a look I've probably done something similar for and I'm sure other people have done similar looks... but people probably have a different technique with it or use different products, this is just what I used today and I loved how it looks. It looks great with brown eyes and I just loved it!

Face 
I used my new favorite primer combo. First I used the Maybelline Master Prime Blur and Illuminate primer and then I went in with the Revlon Skinlights in Pink Light. Then I used the Maybelline Superstay Better Skin foundation for foundation. For blush I used the Becca Beach Tint Shimmer Souffle in Watermelon Moonstone and for my highlight I used Ofra's You Glow Girl. Ohhh and before I did blush I used my favorite Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer.

I liked this because the face makeup is very very summery... but the eyes and lips are kind of fall-ish... so that was pretty cool!

Eyes 
I primed with the Matter Maybelline Master Eye Primer and then went in with the Pur Cosmetics Eye Polish in Cashmere. I topped that off with the Palladio Crushed Shadow in Eclipse. For my crease I went in with the It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Celebration Palette and i used the shade Miracle, which is an orangey brown that I'm almost hitting pan on and then Toasty which is a deeper brown that I just used to darken it up a little bit. You could find these in any matte palette, I know you can't get the Celebration palette right now. Then I took the Kat Von D Metal Crush shadow in Raw Power and I used that on my outer corner just for a nice fall-ish burgundy look. And I liked that a lot!

Lips 
I was just planning on doing a very plain look with the Naturally Pretty Celebration Palette and I was going to use Molly from Colourpop on my lips for a pop of color... but I decided that I wanted shimmer and with the fall look, I wanted a more fall-ish lip color... so I used Maybelline Touch of Spice! Which is a great color!


Ohhh and for Mascara I used Ulta Amped Lashes and the Rain Coat topcoat... lol.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments