Swatch Saturday: Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette

This palette is permanent... but it tends to sell like hotcakes, so its a little hard to find sometimes. A lot of bloggers notify when this is back in stock and I'm like "Oh... I guess this is a hot commodity or somethin because it seems hard to find places.

Some Info on The Palette 
First off, I really like this palette! I like the tiny too faced palettes and I don't really have this combo of colors in one palette, so it is one of my favorite too faced palettes for that reason. I also think its my favorite smelling of all the palettes. It smells like Peanut Butter with a bit of chocolate... and I just really like it. If you are allergic to Peanut Butter FEAR NOT! This does not contain peanuts so it is allergy safe that way. I'm not sure how it works if you're allergic to chocolate... I would check that out before buying it.

My Review on the Palette

A look with the palette

Swatch Info 
I'm super unprofessional with swatches. I used a primer this time though, the Elf Eye Primer and Liner Sealer... which is pretty good if you do swatches of things. I also just used my finger to swatch them. I think I went over them a couple times, but most of them were really nice and easy to swatch... and yeah. I love the palette... so I want to use it again!

Row 1: Top-Bottom
Spread The Love- This is one of my favorite browbone highlight shades. I love the pinky color of it, it does a good job of canceling out veins on the browbone... which I have. It would probably make a good base too. I like it! 

Bananas- This is a very light yellow gold. It looks a little more gold in the picture than it does in the pan. I think this color is really pretty. 

Extra Creamy- This didn't really show up on me. Its a very subtle browbone highlight... probably my least favorite color of the palette to be honest. If they did a better jelly color or a dark shimmery brown or even another light shimmery color, I think it would have been better than this... but people like a matte white highlight shade... so yeah. That's mostly the primer you can see on my arm... if you can even see that. 

Row 2: Top-bottom 


Peanut Butter- This swatched very smoothly and this is a really great matte color. A lot of people love the Semi Sweet for this shade in particular... I don't have that one, but I like the colors in this palette a little bit better than in that one... so it doesn't make sense to get both. Perfect matte crease color... too faced needs to come out with singles because this in a single would also sell like hotcakes! 

Peanut Brittle- This is a really pretty color too! I like these warm toned types of colors. This could be good on the lid, you could use it in the outer corner if you wanted to. I like it a lot! It went on super super creamy. 

Jelly- This didn't swatch great did it? You can see it looks like this bright, beautiful purple in the pan, but swatched its sort of meh... maybe my hand still had another shadow on it and that's why it doesn;t look very purple... but it isn't that impressive... so if you're getting this just for the purple colors... they aren't that impressive. This was maybe what I built up the most in the palette and it still doesn't look impressive. 

Side Note: It did look like maybe another color had gotten too mixed in there, so I swatched it again no primer... and it does look more purple. 
You can tell its a little more purple there. Maybe it was just cause the primer I used was a little too opaque. 


Row 3: Top-Bottom 

Peanut Butter Cup- Super Smooth... really gorgeous color. I love taking something Like Bananas on the lid and then this on the outer corner... its just a really pretty color. 

Jammin- Every time I see this shade I get the Bob Marley Song Jammin stuck in my head... and then I want tacos because the taco places I go to play Bob Marley all the time. This felt smoother than most of Too Faced's shimmery shadows. If you take something like French Tickler in the Boudoir Eyes Palette, they've come a lonnnnnnngggg way with their glitter shades for sure. This is pretty good. 

Nuts About You- This wasn't quite as smooth of a swatch as Peanut Butter... but it still works really well in the crease. I really like this color, especially with Peanut Brittle and Peanut Butter Cup. Its very pretty! 

So yeah! Those are my swatches of the Peanut butter and Jelly palette. If you like the colors or you like too faced or you think you'd get a lot of use out of this, I recommend it a lot! I think this would be good for beginners and I just like it. It might be my second favorite Too Faced Palette. 

Byeeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments