Throwback Thursday: How I did My Makeup 3 Years Ago

This is me 3 years ago! I saw this on my time hop... and I really like my makeup in this. I had just started doing makeup every day pretty much at this time... I'm pretty sure I used the Rimmel Stay Matte foundation, The Stila In The Light Palette and I either used the Nyx Butter Gloss in Maple Blondie or the Revlon Butter Lipstick in Strawberry Shortcake or something... But I changed it up a little and used totally different products to create basically the same look. 

Eyes 
I primed with the Elf Primer and Liner Sealer and then went in with the Lorac Unzipped Gold Palette. I used the shade Unlocked all on my lid. I think for my outer corner I used Unlimited or maybe Unleashed... I think its Unlimited though...For my crease I used Undeniable and for liner I used the liner sealer of the Elf Primer and lined with that and did sort of a wing. In the picture I'm pretty sure I had Stila's Damsel Smudgestick, so I liked the dark brown liner of this. It didn't last all that long... this liner sealer is a little strange. I used it once and it worked amazing (for Wet n Wild) and this it didn't seem like it worked that well... very strange. 

I also lined my waterline with Nyx Golden Bronze Slide on Glide on Liner... and I used my Ulta Amped Lashes Mascara and Rain Coat topcoat. 

Foundation 
This wasn't what I used to do at all... but its what I've been doing now. I primed with the Maybelline Master Prime Blur and Illuminate, then the Revlon Photoready skin lights and then I sprayed the Smashbox Primer water on my Tarte Airbrush Brush and then blended in the Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation. For blush I used Berry Amore and then I used the same Revlon Skinlights in Pink Lights as my highlight. 

Lips 
I realized I don't really have any pink lipsticks anymore like the one I had in this post... which makes me sad. Lust for Blush might be the closest thing now that I think of it... but I ended up using L'oreal's La Laque in Laquey Charm. Which I like a lot! The color looked nice with the look and it was nice! 




So yes! If you liked the looks of that Stila In The Light Palette, I would pick up the Lorac Unzipped Gold because this is a very similar look and I think it looks just as good. There's a filter and everything on the original picture... but they look quite similar in my opinion.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments