Shop My Stash Bin+ Foundation/ Primer Collection/ What Blogs I'm working on

Okay... so I'm not really going to do a Shop My Stash Sundays every week anymore... but I still want to do a "Shop my Stash" basket every once and a while. These products are going to be ones I'm blogging about throughout the month maybe... Throwback Thursday products and just things I think will be good for the season.

This is also pretty much all palette based... and I'm keeping all my foundations, bb creams and primers in here too... so just keep that in mind. Not all the stuff I'll use, I'll probably change things out quite frequently... but you might see these in some looks and stuff coming up soon!

Foundation Collection
So first up we have my face stuff products and some everyday kind of stuff. I have the L'oreal Infallible Pro Matte. I don't have too much of this left... but its still pretty good. This is really really full coverage and doesn't always work well for me.

Then I have the Too Faced Hangover RX primer and the It Cosmetics CC+Illumination. I like these together a lot because the CC+ Illumination is a little too clingy on my dry skin... but the Too Faced Hangover Rx helps it look a little more natural.

I also have the Benefit That  Gal Primer. This might be my favorite primer... it just makes my makeup last really long and it gives a nice finish to my face. I love it! Plus it goes with anything!

Next compartment I have Rimmel Lasting Finish... I've been using this a lot lately and I like it a lot! Maybelline Master Prime by Face Studio Primer... I rediscovered this one recently and I really liked it too. It gave me a nice glow and I used it with my next product in here, which is the Revlon Skinlights in Pink Light! Really like that as a subtle highlight or a nice all over glow.

Next to it I have the Urban Decay Naked  Skin One N Done... I'm sure this is going to get discontinued... but its perfect for me! I really like the natural finish... and its just nice. Then I have the Elf BB Cream... which I don't really use all that often... but maybe I'll try it again soon!

Then I have some of my favorites... the Too Faced Hangover Rx, which I love! It was in my Ride or die tag... total winner! The Sephora Teint Infusion Foundation... which I just got and I really really like! It was only $6... and its totally great! And then my Maybelline Better Skin... which I'm trying to finish up. I love it... bit its something I need to just use up and use some of these other foundations. I like my foundation collection... but I also feel overwhelmed by it a little.

In the last compartment I have the Ulta Rain Coat Topcoat and the Amped Lashes Mascara, The Elf Primer and Liner Sealer and the Colourpop Honeydude liner. These I use most everyday so I want them within reach.

I have the Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream... this used to be my favorite... haven't used it in a while. The Covergirl Outlast All Day Primer... which I like using with the Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream... and the Bareminerals Bareskin Serum Foundation, which I also love!

Palettes 
First I have a quad from covergirl. This is called Coffee Shop. I got it on clearance from Target and I still haven't used it.

The MUA Metals Palette. I love the color selection in this palette... but I have a hard time working with this... so I'm trying to make it work, I'm doing another blog about it... and I want to use it again.

I have my Milani palettes, Bare Necessities and Earthy Elements. I want to use those with the MUA Metals palette because I think the mattes in those are good and those shades in the palette look kind of muddy all together... but they look nice with different shimmer shadows and other palettes... so it might work with the metals.

I also going to do a Palette Smackdown on the Milani Bare Necessities palette against the Covergirl Goldens... which is the reigning Champ so far... So we'll see what happens there.

I have my Lorac Pro Metal Palette because this palette really pleasantly surprised me... and I pretty much only ever use it if I need a green shadow. Its such a great palette though, I really really like it... I just never reach for it unless I need the green... So I want to do a lot of palettes with this without the green... cause I've done that green look on this blog 2 times before I think.

Alright... I've been watching this between commercial breaks of AHS... wow! That ending was good... anyway back to the last few palettes in this compartment and then the rest...

The Meet Matt(e)Trimony palette... I love this! I got it and then put it away and used other stuff. I want to use this again. Plus it could go well with the L'oreal Quads that I'm going to review also. I don't have them in here just because its easier to grab them from another spot... but they're part of this.

I also have a little palette from Sephora from their holiday sets last year. It had a bunch of cities. I have the NY one... the Rio, Paris and the other ones I gave to my friends as gifts. I haven't used this yet... but I think I heard this was the least pigmented... so I didn't want to give that one to my friends. But I'll try it out!

I have the Tarte Energy Noir Palette. I love this, especially for fall. The shadows don't last super long on me... but its still really nice and pretty.

I have the 3 palettes from the Ulta Exclusive Holiday Set from Tarte last year. I used the Rose Gold one quite a lot... but didn't use the others as much... and I really like these and never really reach for them... so I want to give these another try!

And More Palettes... 
In the last little compartment here I have the Lorac Pro 1 and the Pro 2. I'm working on a Palette smackdown with these two. I used the Pro 2 today and I really liked it. And tomorrow (which is when you're reading this. OOO Future!) I'm using the Pro... which again, I haven't used in quite a while and I'm excited to compare the two!

I have the Urban Decay Electric Palette. I've only used this once so far for a Halloween Look. I just got this and need to use it a little more and do an "Electric Palette" week and maybe some swatch posts and stuff like that.

I have the Carli Bybel Palette, which I love. Its perfect for winter and fall... and its just a really nice palette. I like it... I might do a swatch post on this next now that its available at Ulta and they might not have testers or whatnot.

The Too Faced Vegas Nay Stardust Palette. This was a favorite of mine last year... not sure why I don't use it more often! I also want to break this out with the NikkiTutorials Palette being released, it just got me thinking more of this one... and I want to use it again.

I have the Lorac Redefined Romance Palette. This is another one I got and I put away before using it too much. I love Lorac Shadows, Lorac blushes and the highlights in here are really nice too!

I have my 2 new Makeup Revolution Palettes. One is Sugar and Spice and the other is Hot Spice. These are really good, I've been impressed so far, but of corse I'll have a full review on them soon.

And last but not least... the Nyx Butt Naked Underneath it All Palette. This is like Fall in a palette. It was limited edition unfortunately... but Nyx should re release this. It is really nice!

So that is it! I like these and I need to use them or use them more. Maybe I'll keep a tally of how many times I use them and trade one product for another once I'm done... or something like that. I definitely want to get my blogs on this done.

I kind of like this more relaxed "Shop my Stash" type of format now... I might do shorter ones next time where I don't need to do my foundation/ primer collection in here too because they'll pretty much stay the same... they just might get shorter because hopefully I'll use up some of these foundations and things!

Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments