Monday Musts 9.26.16

1) Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Platte- I just brought this palette out again and I feel like I've been talking about it a lot and I have a little more to come from it. I used it once for a Throwback Thursday... and then I decided to just keep using it because I love it and its great for fall... and I just have fun using it. It smells really good, its a good little neutral palette that you can get a surprising amount of awesome looks from...so its a hard one for me to put down I have to say. It might be my favorite Too Faced Palette. It is really really good.

2) Living Proof PhD 5-in-1 Styling Treatment- I used this once this week... forgot I used it... and then the next day I was like "Wow... I'm having a really great hair day!" And I realized it was this... so this is my new best friend. I would love to get it in a full size because this is worth it. I wasn't that big of a fan of the Living Proof Shampoo and Conditioner... I might try them again cause I need to switch it up a little bit... but its just really a great product! I Love it.

3) Sephora Teint Infusion Foundation- I've been loving this! It was a favorite last week when I had barely tried it, and its a favorite again this week! It just works really well and looks really nice and natural... but you can build it to medium-full coverage and its just nice. It feels good and I like how it looks on my dry skin.

4) Urban Decay 24/7 highlighters- I was just going to include Sin on this... but honestly Aura has been a favorite this week too! I feel like these blend in with blushes easily, so its still kind of a highlight from space... but it still gives quite a glow! And it doesn't make my pores look big or anything... its just a good highlight for someone who likes highlight but doesn't want to overdo it.

5) Milani Luminoso- I feel like this is the best drugstore discovery ever. Its such a good blush. Its just enough glow without overdoing its just nice. Its easy to apply, pigmented, but not too pigmented. Its just right.

6) Real Techniques Blush Brush- I've been loving this a lot too. I like sort of swirling it on my cheeks and kind of buffing it so its not too much pigment in one place. It just works really well and I love it!

7) Bareminerals Mineral Veil Powder- This is just a powder... but it is amazing and special and I just really like it. Idk why... its just good and its a favorite so you need it!

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments