How To-sday: Fall Drugstore Glam Look (w/ Wet n Wild's Angels in Aubergine 5 pan)

I wanted to do a Fall look with one of my favorite palettes for fall... the only bad thing is, unfortunately this is no longer available. I'm sad about that... but I'm sure you can find dupes in other lines... and maybe if you had it and forgot about it you can bring it back out and play with it a little more!

Face 
First I primed my face with the Maybelline Master Prime Illuminating Primer... which I haven't used in forever and just kind of forgot about. Then I wanted a tad bit of an extra glow... so I put on the Revlon Skinlights in Pink Light underneath my foundation as well. I used the Maybelline Better Skin Foundation and I actually used my fingers for this... and it worked out okay! I liked how it looked.

For cheeks I took the middle shade in my peach Covergirl Instant Cheekbones palette... not sure what the name is... but I liked the blush. There was already a bit of a glow on my face from the primer and the Revlon Skinlights... but I did put a little more on my cheekbones just to add more glow.

Ohhh I also used the Maybelline Better Skin concealer under my eyes and blended that with the Real Techniques Flat Foundation brush... And I set with the Elf Mist and seal setting spray.

Eyes 
First I primed with the Maybelline Matte eye primer. Then I went in with the pink color labeled "Browbone" and I used that all over my lid. This was a little more pink than I thought it would be, so I took the color labeled "Base" which is white and I layered that over top just to make it a little lighter looking. Then I took the burgundy color in the center... I think that was labeled "Definer" but mine is gone now and I used that in the crease and outer corner. Then I dabbed a little bit of the grayish color labeled crease and I put a tiny bit of that on the outer corner and I blended my crease a little more. If you wanted to make it a little darker, you could put the black color on the outer corner or crease too... I didn't want to make it that dark, so I chose not too... but its good for that.

I then used my Ulta Amped Lashes Mascara and Rain Coat Topcoat and Voila! Lashes happen!

Lips 
I mixed Colourpops Matte X Lippie Sticks in Back up and Pillow Talk to make this nice fall-ish vampy-ish color that I thought looked pretty cool with the eye look!

So that is it! I hope you guys like this look, I had fun using this palette again. I haven't used it in a while and it was just time to use it again!

Byeee!
-Shannon

P.S... I feel weird having the last image as a somewhat messy close up of my lips... so here's a picture of the boy Violet has a crush on in The Incredibles... does he look familiar?


Hint: Black Turtleneck. Also there's an iPad in the Incredibles wayyy before the Iphone was even released... lol.

Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments