How To-sday: Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Really excited because I love this eye look and it might be my favorite on here! It reminds me of the look I did with the Milani Earthy Elements palette and the Palladio Crushed shadow... but yeah. Lol. I kinda like these orangey looks lately... which will kind of be a theme now... lol.


Face 
I primed with the Too Faced Hangover Rx and then used the It Cosmetics CC+ Illumination Cream. I contoured with the Essence Contour Duo... I just used the contour part. For blush I used Milani's Rose Blush in Romantic Rose and for highlight I used Ofra's You Glow Girl Highlighter. I sprayed with Maybelline's Setting Spray and powdered with the Elf HD Powder... which got all over my leg. Lol.

Eyes 
First I primed with the Urban Decay Primer potion and then put Peanut Brittle on most of my eyelid. On the inner part I kept blank so that I could put Bananas in there! Lol. It sounds like I'm just putting bananas on the inner part of my eyes. On the outer corner I dabbed a bit of Peanut Butter cup and then went into the crease and used Nuts About You. I put Spread The Love on my browbone... this is the prettiest browbone color! It has just a hint of shimmer... its gorgeous... and I put a little bit in the inner corner. And for my lashline I used Jammin on the outer half of my lower lash line and then Jelly on the inner part. Shadows don't tend to last on my lower lash line that often... but lets see how this works! Lol. I'm hoping it does! I put Nyx Golden Bronze in my waterline and for Mascara I used Ulta's Amped Lashes Waterproof.



Lips 
I primed with the Too Faced Lip Insurance and then used Essence Wish Me a Rose and then Colourpop's Echo Park.


And that is everything! Really liking this palette so far. Too Faced never disappoints with its shadows and this is no exception! I'll have a fuller review on this sometime in the near future... but so far this might be my favorite.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments