Weekly Makeup Bag 3/28/16

This is kinda fun. I'm probably getting the peach palette today... but I'm still kind of rotating my collection... so yeah. I'm going to try to put down the peach palette at least once this week. Lol.

So I'm putting the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water in here because this is one of my favorite things. I don't know how that happened... or what's in this that makes it look awesome... but its awesome and makes me look more natural. Its so natural and pretty looking. I just love it.

For foundation I'm putting my Maybelline Better Skin cause I want to use it up. I'm also going to put in my Bareminerals Bareskin...cause its my current favorite and why not. I should probably just use what I want to use up... but I just want to have this as an option too. I want to do a review on it... but yeah.

I'm putting my concealers in here. The Maybelline Superstay and the erase paste. These are great. I have a backup of Erase Paste now... lol.

For Blush I have my Benefit Blush Palette. I'm mostly going to use Dandelion because I'm trying to hit Pan on this cause its old and the formula isn't quite the same. I'm also putting in my new Rimmel by Kate face set with a blush, bronzer and highlight. I didn't like the highlight, but I like the bronzer and highlight.

I have the Elf Contour Kit in here too cause I want to hit pan on some of the shades. I'm about to, there is a big dip in a few. And I like contouring and this is my favorite... so I figured why not use it up. Lol.

I'm also putting my Anastasia Glow Kit in here just cause I love it. I love highlight its awesome.

For palettes I'm going to put Elf's Prism Palette and Mad for Matte Palette in here and the Sunset palette. Along with my Naked 3 challenge I'm trying to rotate some other palettes and single shadows too... so I'll post that tomorrow maybe? I posted a picture of these on Instagram and they got a lot of likes... so these are what I'm going to use this week. I love these and I haven't used them in forever and I'm excited to use them again.

I also have my Naked 3 palette. I used it yesterday and maybe I'm used it today? Lol. I don't think I'm doing anything today so it doesn't totally make sense to wear makeup... but I do need to wear this 2 times this week... so maybe I'll just play around and do a look just to see what its like. Maybe. Idk. Lol. And I have a rose gold cream shadow from ulta cause that goes well with the Naked 3.

I gave the Colourpop Get Paid liner... which is breaking on me and I think I'm going to use it up soon.

And I have the NYC Cityproof Eye Base... cause I can't find my primer's and I kinda figured I'd shop my stash for this this week.

For lip products I know I'm still using Lumiere cause I'll probably use that up. I want to use and review maybe the Revlon liquid lipstick. I just found my Nyx Peekaboo Neutral so I'm going to use that with Too Faced La Creme Lipstick in Sugar Daddy. I like them together and I think they'll look good with the Peach Palette.

So yeah. That is everything I think. And my mascara's going to be the same and I'll probably use more than just these products... but these are ones I'm going to try and focus on this week.

And the Peach Palette of corse when that gets here.

Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments