Green Makeup Look for St. Patty's Day

So I did this look around Christmas Time... and I was just going to post the exact look I did... but I'm changing it up a tiny bit for St. Patricks Day... so if you're going out tonight to celebrate you can rock a green smokey eye.

I'm going to prime my face with the Covergirl Outlast Primer because I'm going to use a foundation that I just tried yesterday and I like it... but it doesn't have the best staying power... so yeah. Anyway that foundation is the Bareminerals Bareskin foundation so I'm gonna shake it, then take a couple drops and dot them all over my face and then blend it out with the Real Techniques total face brush... loveee this for this foundation especially. And then I'm going to contour I'm going to use this Essence Contour duo thingy... idk how I feel about it its a little orange... but it works? Lol. Its weird. And for blush I think I'm going to use Tarte's Blush in Fearless and for highlight I think I'll use the Anastasia Glow Kit and I will dip right into starburst and use that as my highlight.And I forgot to mention Benefit Erase Paste concealer, Maybelline Better Skin Concealer, Elf HD Powder and Maybelline Setting Spray.
that highlight tho. 
(blend your contour better than I did though.) 


Now for the eyes! First I'm going to prime with the Urban Decay Primer potion and then I'm going right into the shade Clover from the Lorac Pro Metals Palette and putting that all over my lid! For the crease I'm first going in with Cashmere Bunny (from too faced natural matte) as a transition and then going in with some Sexpresso (also from natural matte)... which sounds super dirty... but that's whats going in there. Lol. For the outer corner of the eye I'm using the shade Graphite(from Lorac), which is a cool silver shade that I like a lot... and then on the inner corner I'm going to use Quartz from Lorac and on the browbone... back to too faced, I will use Lace Teddy. And for the waterline I used Get Paid from Colourpop, and my mascara is Ulta Amped Lashes Waterproof mascara.


And for lips Too Faced Lip Insurance Primer, Essence Lip Liner in Wish Me A Rose and Echo Park from colourpop

And that is everything! Hope you like it!

Byeee!
-Shannon




Comments