Weekly Makeup Bag: 3/14/16

So I'm not doing many products this week... and none of these are from Shop My Stash... but that's okay. They sort of are cause 3 of these things I am trying to use up... but anyway. Lets get to it!

I have 2 face primers... I might not use both of them... but I have the Benefit That Gal Primer. This is my favorite. I feel like it does everything I'd want a primer to do... and its just good.

I also have the Too Faced Hangover Rx Primer. I think I included this in my empties... it isn't quite empty yet... but it'll get there. Lol.

And I have 2 foundations... the L'oreal Infallible Pro Matte and the It Cosmetics CC+ Illumination. These are good, almost empty.

I have the Revlon PhotoReady Skinlights Highlighter because I like mixing that with the Infallible foundation.


I have my 2 concealers, Erase Paste from Benefit and Maybelline Better Skin. Both amazing.

I've been into contouring recently and I have my Essence Contour Powder in Light in here for this week. Last week I used Wet n Wild Megaglow mostly... but I'm going back to this this week.

I have 3 blushes, Becca's Beach Tint Shimmer Souffle in Watermelon Moonstone, Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Fearless, and Milani Rose blush in Romantic Rose.

I have the Ofra Highlighter in You Glow Girl. I used this today and I Loveeeee it. This might be my favorite.

And I have Elf's Shimmering Facial Whip in Lilac Petals. This was a favorite from last week and I wanted to bring it in this week.

And I have the Maybelline Master Fix Setting Spray. I like this a lot!

For eyes I have Urban Decay's Primer Potion in Original... and The Peanut Butter Jelly Palette! Just got this from Ulta! So excited! It smells even better than the chocolate bar! I have plans for this guy lol!


I have Colourpop's Get Paid Eyeliner... all time favorite.

Ulta's Amped Lashes Waterproof... love this!

And I have 2 lipsticks I want to use a little bit... I'll probably use more than this too but I have the Too Faced La Creme Lipstick in Sugar Daddy and the Colourpop Ultra Matte lipstick in More Better. Along with those I have the Essence Liners in Wish Me A Rose and Honey Berry and the Too Faced Lip Insurance.

And that is everything! Hope you guys like this sorta double post week. Lol. Tomorrow may be the last... or maybe it won't be a double post day... but I'm thinking it will! Lol. And I'll post my first look with this palette so that is exciting!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments