February Favorites: Top 10

So I've seen a lot of Top 10 style videos on youtube and I thought that would be a good thing for me to do for February. I've been mainly shopping my stash and try to use some older products and I've tried a few new things... but I'm just going to do a countdown. My inspiration was Jen Luvs Reviews and EmilyNoel83. I don't know if I'm going to keep doing the countdown for my favorites... but it seemed like it would work for this month.


10) Elf Matte Lipsticks- So this I used a lot this month, and I really liked them a lot! They weren't my favorite thing of the month just because I feel like I was getting tired of using these over and over. But I felt like these were a good rediscovery. They're pretty comfortable, not super matte... but I like them and mixing them is pretty fun too... so that is always good.

9) Too Faced Rock n Roll Palette- This palette got some bad reviews... but I kinda dig it! I was really happy to start using this this month because I felt like I needed to do some smokey eyes... I'm not very good at them, but this made it fun and easy to do something smokey and colorful... so I really like that. Really just a nice palette.

8) Colourpop Liner in Get Paid- This is one of the liner pencils... and I think its my favorite thing colourpop has ever done! I already bought a backup because I'm winding down  on this a lot. I know this has been in pretty much every weekly favorite and every monthly favorite... but its amazing. I love it on the waterline, it really brings every look together and its just a great, great liner.

7) Pur Cosmetics Eye Polish- I have Cashmere and Silk in these eye polish things... and I love them. Cashmere isn't as good... mine seems dried up for some reason... but Silk is amazing, very pigmented you could totally just use these as a 'one and done' type of shadow... they are a little messy... but they aren't too bad. I like them a lot and this is something I would repurchase or get in other colors.

6) Maybelline Superstay Foundation- I used this foundation most days in the month of February. I just decided "eh, I'll use this up. I feel like I've found better foundations out there." Not true! Lol. This just started working amazingly well on my skin and I've been loving it! I'm really happy with how this looks on me now!

5) Too Faced Natural Matte Palette- This is one of my favorite palettes, if not the favorite palette ever. If I could recommend one thing to everyone... I think it'd be this. Its a very unique color selection even though it is just a matte neutral palette. I reach for this quite often because I like the mattes in this more than most other mattes in any palette... these are just awesome.

4) Kat Von D Nosferatu- I had been waiting for this lipstick for what felt like forever... and even though there are similar colors (Ofra Havana Nights is pretty close) There is something special about this one and I really like the Kat Von D Formula. Pretty awesome and I just like it a lot!

3) Lorac Unzipped Cheeks- This is the best blush palette ever! These shades are so pigmented, so long wearing and easy to use. I love the color selection and I'm very happy I rediscovered this. It is one of my favorite palettes that I own I think... love it!

2) Anastasia Beverly Hills Self Made Palette- This is definitely an amazing re-discovery. This is the only Anastasia eye palette that I have, but I've always admired the unique but wearable set of colors in the Anastasia palettes. I think this is an easy one to come up with looks for and its so fun to come up with different looks for. Really just a fun palette to break out and use... really impressed by the eyeshadows and definitely makes me want to try more from the brand.

1) Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit- My philosophy on life is to always use highlight... that way if I see someone I don't like or someone is hating... I still have glow-y cheekbones. There is nothing like seeing your cheekbones glow... idk it just amazes me. Lol. So I feel like having 4 really amazing highlighters in a kit just excites me. I love face kits! I usually use them way more often and they're usually such an amazing value... but this one is probably my favorite. I just really like it. 100% recommend. Totally love this!

So I hope you guys liked that! I liked doing the whole top 10 thing... it was a challenge! I may do this again if I'm having more of a "shop my stash" month than a "buy everything" month... lol! Its tough to decide what I like most and least... but I feel like its helpful to do this way. I like it!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments