Monday Musts! 3/14/16 + Face of the Day

Alrgihty! Here are my favorites for the week! I tried a few new things out and... I had some favorites pretty early on in the week... so it's been a good week! Lol.

1) Covergirl Instant Cheekbones Blu4sh Trio in Peach Perfection- EmilyNoel83 has been talking about these for years... and she's been mentioning them a lot recently so I was like "alright... I need to try this." And I'll have a full review on this soon... I'm going to start doing reviews on sundays, not necessarily on new items... I just kind of want to give reviews on everything I have... lol. But this is really nice. It has 3 shades and one is sort of a highlight, and its a great highlight. These apply really nicely and just give a great glow to the face. It makes me want to try the rest of these. Lol.

2) Ulta Amped Lashes Waterproof Mascara- I've been using the Amped Lashes mascara almost non-stop for a year and didn't even realize they made a waterproof version! I usually use the Rain Coat Topcoat on top of the Amped lashes...and I don't really need it for this mascara... so I really like that. It doesn't give me as much length as the Bareminerals lash domination Mascara... so thats a little sad, but it isn't bad and I think it might be more comfortable on me than that mascara. So yeah! Recommend this a lot!

3) Urban Decay Shadow Box Palette- So this is just a cute little palette from Urban Decay that has a lot of popular Urban Decay shadows that are sold as singles or in palettes. I love Urban Decay, the only thing I have from them is the Naked 3 and the single in Sin. This is just really nifty and has a lot of different colors. Its not just a neutral palette, but there are some great neutrals in here. I will say, this retails for $34 at most stores... it was on sale at Ulta for $18... and I think $18 is a better price for it. I feel like I would have been disappointed with $34... for $24 I think that would have been fair... but yeah. I've been doing some fun looks and really enjoying it this week. I'll have a review on it very soon.

Also side note... I swatched the Spectrum Palette... Ohhhh my gosh. If you wanted that palette, you should get it. If you have $55 to spare get it. If you think you'll use it a lot get it... cause I regretted swatching it immediately because it was so amazing! I'm trying to hold myself back because I want the Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette and the Peach Palette... and I sorta want the Naked Smokey... but damn.

4) Wet n Wild Megaglo Contouring Palette Contour- Lol I love that this is called "Contouring palette contour." Like they really want us to know this is for contouring. I just got this this week, and I got an essence contour powder that is also good... but Idk I kinda like this wet n wild one. There's a lot of product. It gives a little guide on the back of how to contour... and I like the highlight for setting my under eyes. I have the shade Dulce De Leche... which I think is the lightest shade... not quite sure... but it is really good. I'll do a review and comparison on this vs the essence contour powder and maybe even compare them both to the Elf Contour Palette. I've been liking contouring again! Its fun and these are great drugstore kits.

5) Living Proof Shampoo, Conditioner and Styling Treatment- So I just tried these this week... and I think my hair has been looking pretty good! I got these in a set from Sephora's Black Friday Deals... if they still have this I may get another because I just like it a lot. I'd get a full size too because its just good stuff. After using the Purology... which made me break out and was kinda too frizzy for me... I think this improved things. The styling treatment is great too! It sort of makes my hair dry faster I think... really like it. Super impressed with everything I've tried from Living Proof... if they have this next black friday I'm probably going to get a bunch! Lol. Maybe not a bunch... but like 3 at least.

Yeah they have the same travel kit at Ulta for $29... this was $10 at sephora on black friday!

 As I'm saying this my hair feels a little itchy... and I washed it last night... interesting cause I washed it last night... I think its cause my hair was kind of dry when I put my Ouidad styling treatments in... cause I didn't want to do it while How To Get Away With Murder was on.

6) Elf Shimmering Facial Whip in Lilac Petals- I used this a lot during the summer, and EmilyNoel83 just mentioned this on her channel... and I knew I had to pick it up again and use it! Its so pretty too! I'm really glad I rediscovered this. It gives an amazing glow and its actually pretty easy to use... but I love the way this looked. It's just really pretty and glow-y! These are great! When I didn't feel like using the Covergirl Highlight and I wanted a little more, I decided to use this. Its great!

I think that's everything! Hope you guys like these products! I'll probably have reviews on these soon!


Byeee!
-Shannon




Comments